Hot Toys – MMS257 – Back to the Future: 1/6th scale Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Be careful what you wish for...

DocBrown.jpg

:lol

There have been a few instances of bundles recently(Rocket & Groot, Bruce & Alfred, Blake & Gordon, Cap & Steve Rogers, Officer Murphy & BD Robocop), which leads me to believe that we might get a Doc bundle. Old/85 Doc & Young/55 Doc.
I know i would be all in for that two pack.

There have been a few instances of bundles recently(Rocket & Groot, Bruce & Alfred, Blake & Gordon, Cap & Steve Rogers, Officer Murphy & BD Robocop), which leads me to believe that we might get a Doc bundle. Old/85 Doc & Young/55 Doc.

Bespin Luke would be the better example: two versions of the same character (though in that case battle damage was the only difference).

Yeah could be, or maybe a Biff & Doc 2 pack :dunno

I for one am getting everything BTTF related that Hot Toys will make.
If they can release numerous Iron Man :sleep
Then they can give us a 55' Biff :exactly:
Maybe as a 2015 Toy Fair Exclusive.:pray:

Last edited:
I really want to preorder this BUT! it's so soon after Christmas and it's not scheduled for release until the middle of the year. Seems a bit premature.

Don't hold back!!! The EX already sold out!!!

Is the regular version likely to do the same? time to do some much needed research. But either way I probably need to wait until the end of the month. Christmas is always a killer.

Is the regular version likely to do the same? time to do some much needed research. But either way I probably need to wait until the end of the month. Christmas is always a killer.

I was just kidding. You'll always be able to get the thing. But if it sells out, you'll never get it for retail.
Preorder it and yours is secure, all you have to do is save up between now and launch.

I was just kidding. You'll always be able to get the thing. But if it sells out, you'll never get it for retail.
Preorder it and yours is secure, all you have to do is save up between now and launch.

lol, well I would pre-order this far in advance but

a) UK always gets things last, Robocop still hasn't surfaced here but I have that.
b) You have to pay the full price now and wait it out. You can't pay a cheap deposit with anyone reputable.

This is scheduled for the summer time, right? It means we (me and yourself) aren't likely to see it until Christmas if we buy from our shores. That's a bit of a put off for impatient idiots such as myself. ;)

lol, well I would pre-order this far in advance but

a) UK always gets things last, Robocop still hasn't surfaced here but I have that.
b) You have to pay the full price now and wait it out. You can't pay a cheap deposit with anyone reputable.

This is scheduled for the summer time, right? It means we (me and yourself) aren't likely to see it until Christmas if we buy from our shores. That's a bit of a put off for impatient idiots such as myself. ;)

I ordered from Sideshow on the first day!
I don't order a huge number of figures at the preorder stage, but with this one i did.

Jeez it went from one page having people betting they'd release it early to being delayed 3 to 6 months??? I mean the site still says March 2015. Do we have any real confirmation on this delay?

Jeez it went from one page having people betting they'd release it early to being delayed 3 to 6 months??? I mean the site still says March 2015. Do we have any real confirmation on this delay?

May as well just add a couple of months to be on the safe side. The long, extended delay is a worst-case scenario.

According to the calendar from secret base this is expected on quarter 2 maybe quarter 3. So there's no delay yet but subject are due to change. I remember T1 terminator Battle Damage was due on December on sideshow and it came out on October so for me I can expect anything. HT saw the response for this figure after all those years waiting the least they can do is release it early, but I'm pretty sure Mark 43 Iron man or thos Hulk new shorts are priority.

Back