Hot Toys – MMS257 – Back to the Future: 1/6th scale Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If HT sculpts dogs as well as it does cats, maybe it shouldn't even bother. :lol

ripleyandcat.jpg

Hopefully, we see a Doc prototype (I'm hoping for '85, but '55 is more likely) at SDCC.

I'm hoping for the 85 as well. Marty's outfit would make a little more sense then. Even though he wore bits of it when he started off in the 50s. I really want to have both of them in a "When this baby hits 88 mph" pose. lol

WhatdidItellyou-HQ.jpg

I agree. But the '55 Doc won some HT poll and I have a feeling it'll go with that one.

It may not be readily apparent in the movie, but there are some differences between the two Docs. Not only is the hair different, with '55 Doc sporting some very light blonde hair, '85 Doc was wearing some very heavy "Old Man" makeup.

olderdoc.jpg

youngerdoc.jpg

True. It felt like they were making fun of the subtle difference with the face rejuvenation scene in part two.

I'm hoping for the 85 as well. Marty's outfit would make a little more sense then. Even though he wore bits of it when he started off in the 50s. I really want to have both of them in a "When this baby hits 88 mph" pose. lol

View attachment 156996

Marty wore the same outfit during the clock tower scene as well. Personally I hope we get clock tower 1955 Doc to go with Marty and both radiation suit Doc and Marty as a comic con exclusive or accessory pack, in the case of Marty but I'll he happy with any Doc we get.

Completely forgot that. Clock tower Doc would be a good one for sure. They've really got to get his oh $h!t face right. lol

I feel like that first time travel sequence in the twin pines lot is so iconic they have to make '85 doc... It's my wish at least

Yeah I think 85 twin pines parking lot doc is the logical choice for the doc figure. Its would be just so kewl looking plus its so iconic.

Back