Hot Toys – MMS257 – Back to the Future: 1/6th scale Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want this guy, but I want the guitar :( wish I could get on the waitlist for it but that doesn't seem to be an option anymore

The HT Crow's guitar is very similar to the EX guitar so if you're desperate enough that's an option.

This was my grail figure for years. I will keep this above all else just because I've wanted it for so long. Had to go exclusive regardless of what it was. It could have been the flyer and I still would have gotten it. :lol

:horror: I didn't think there was any chance, but then I received an email today . . . . . my wait list for the Marty McFly Exclusive figure converted!!!:yess:

Thanks to whomever cancelled theirs!! :)

Rumor is that the figure releases soon in HK according to Budget Stark and on FB plastic enemies put a pic tease of the oh la la magazine.

:horror: I didn't think there was any chance, but then I received an email today . . . . . my wait list for the Marty McFly Exclusive figure converted!!!:yess:

Thanks to whomever cancelled theirs!! :)

That's great - Congrats!!

Rumor is that the figure releases soon in HK according to Budget Stark and on FB plastic enemies put a pic tease of the oh la la magazine.

:yess: Can't wait for this one!!

150789_856871057684557_3974402651314609575_n.png

:yess:

Back