Hot Toys – MMS257 – Back to the Future: 1/6th scale Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought I read somewhere, maybe on this board, that Thomas F. Wilson's likeness was really hard to get? I hope not, we really do need a villain - THE villain - from this line.

Yeah, I've read that also. Apparently, he and Crispin Glover are both a bit sour about the whole experience. I know Crispin had some objections about the message of the first film and that led to him not wanting or not being asked (depending on who tells the story) to be in the sequels. Thomas Wilson, on the other hand, just seems to have gotten sick of BttF overshadowing everything else in his career. Can't say I blame him, I'm sure he wanted to do lots of other things, but he was always seen as Biff.

Yeah, I've read that also. Apparently, he and Crispin Glover are both a bit sour about the whole experience. I know Crispin had some objections about the message of the first film and that led to him not wanting or not being asked (depending on who tells the story) to be in the sequels. Thomas Wilson, on the other hand, just seems to have gotten sick of BttF overshadowing everything else in his career. Can't say I blame him, I'm sure he wanted to do lots of other things, but he was always seen as Biff.

Kinda hard when BttF got his looks nailed all the way till he's 50
3a45dff0bf29ea611ee0419ce451d083.jpg

Kinda hard when BttF got his looks nailed all the way till he's 50

Yeah. They did a really good job on the makeup. Especially for Lea Thompson and Tom Wilson. I think Crispin actually looks quite a bit better in real life than his fake aged look, though a lot of that may be because he doesn't have the slicked back hair and glasses.

:rock Great news...can't wait to see the pictues!! :woo

Kidult Toys (silent unboxer guy) just posted a coming soon message on Facebook. I think we're going to see pics later tonight or very early tomorrow morning.

Edit: Budget Stark just confirmed no Marty today. Still have hoped for this week though.

Last edited:
I'm not sure if there's any other figure I've looked forward to this much, went up for pre-order last year on my bday, was probably the only time I didn't need at least a day or two to think about ordering. Can't wait.

OMG "retired' late last year. Jingobell remains quite active with HK release day photosets.

Back