Hot Toys – MMS257 – Back to the Future: 1/6th scale Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some great pictures! It beats everything else in my eyes to get. This is a MUST for me. It is my grail. I love the little details like on the clock tower flyer where it has the I love You and phone number in the back of it. Just so nice of Hot Toys to go that extra mile in detail! The Ex isn't a big deal since I rather have the little yellow Guitar from the way beginning and or the Guitar near the end. Still it's nice. I just can't wait! My excitement is back! I haven't been this excited in a while.

OSR: Back to the Future 1/6th scale Marty McFly - By

104.jpg
26.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
7.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
13.jpg
15.jpg
17.jpg

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    124 KB
Are there any pix of the figure next to any other 1:6 figures? Michael J Fox was never a tall guy so the figure should be shorter too.

It's the one that was solicited. Not the one people wanted necessarily, but. . .

I read somewhere in the customs thread someone was making the chiquita guitar but It costed more than $40 so thats too much for a little guitar for my budget.
Are there any pix of the figure next to any other 1:6 figures? Michael J Fox was never a tall guy so the figure should be shorter too.

Hot Toys - Upcoming Release_April 2015.jpg

Someone said earlier in this thread that the Crow guitar was slightly different.

As for the yellow guitar, someone was going to do a small custom run, but they were going to cost something like $150+, which put me off to the idea.

I read somewhere in the customs thread someone was making the chiquita guitar but It costed more than $40 so thats too much for a little guitar for my budget.

]

I was on the "interested list" on that guitar but it stopped updating months ago. There was supposed to be update pics in january but nothing ever popped up. :dunno I wish it was closer to $40 but hey estimated about $190 for the guitar!:thud:

Hot Toys did a remarkable job. The expression is movie accurate for those who don't like it.. People are so quick to critique every little thing that they actually forget Hot Toys uses actual shots from the movie to make these things.

Someone said earlier in this thread that the Crow guitar was slightly different.

As for the yellow guitar, someone was going to do a small custom run, but they were going to cost something like $150+, which put me off to the idea.

Was there a thread started for that little custom guitar?

Back