Hot Toys – MMS257 – Back to the Future: 1/6th scale Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks pretty sweet to me! I read some folks on Facebook asking "that's supposed to be MJF?!" Uhhhh yeah... Lol. I love it.

I loved the head sculpt, perfect.

11150321_10153291436683783_1452994232228761794_n.jpg

Ya really liking how this is looking! Love how people on Facebook are so quick to react and overreact at that, I'm canceling, thats terrible! nothing like Michael J. Fox, meanwhile they are looking at a crappy cellphone pic with terrible lighting/proportions. Then the real photographers pictures come out and its amazing, same old story haha.

Honestly, I've come to the conclusion that I dig it. The tailoring is pretty damn phenomenal for a mass produced figure, and the sculpt seems to be the same as the prototype. If I'm being honest, neither of them is completely perfect, but I think the level of expressiveness present makes that par for the course. Some of those shots (particularly, where he's looking upward) really shine, while others don't quite convey Fox as much, but, overall, it'd a pretty damn impressive figure, and I'm sure it'll look really awesome in hand, where you can futz with it to get the most out of it.

Then, you factor in the "overall presentation" aspect, for those of you who are getting the DeLorean, and, possibly, Doc, and you've got one hell of a display on your hands.

I passed on this figure purely because I don't like the expression. They applied the same kind of derpy look they gave Christian Bale, but in Bale's case it worked. A pity as I was really looking forward to this line. Even though I'm passing I hope they do the license justice and continue with Doc.

I love the final product's headsculpt. I don't know what those who say that it doesn't look like MJF are asking for. IMO, the only thing that could have made this release even better is if HT included another sculpt with a different expression. Congrats to those who have this on PO!

Well colour me surprised! PLEASANTLY surprised. :yess:

Now I just have to wait another year before the UK stores get him in stock, meanwhile get jealous of you lucky :monkey3

Did they end up getting the right graphics on the board, or will there be a bunch of customisers running off decals for that as well as the sneakers?

So does this mean the guys who ordered through SideShow will be receiving these sooner than the last release date we were given? I only ask because I have coming from SSC.

Mine is on it's way. Monday or tuesday another grail comes home. :rock

I assume you ordered directly from a HK/China seller? I wish I had done that now but it took Loonten too long to get back to me and I went with ToyHQ. Hence the zillion year wait. ;)

Back