Hot Toys – MMS257 – Back to the Future: 1/6th scale Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice! Here's a pic from a while ago at a buddy's place since I had to borrow his Nikes.
0f93ead9605cd2d6cef283d4a6b4b145.jpg

Haha sweet.

I had a dream last night where I had this figure displayed on my shelf. :lol

Oh well, once this figure is out, I'll be upgrading my BTFF blu ray to that metal box one. The more BTFF stuff the better. :yess:

Oh wow, that's amazing! Is this due for release in 2015 I'm assuming? haha

No, it was out about the same time the BD trilogy came out few years ago. I feel like an idiot not getting it back then. :slap

Anybody here has it?

Ooo, I see. I just noticed the 25th anniversary on the poster so that must've been 2010. Are these still available or all sold out at retailers?

Ooo, I see. I just noticed the 25th anniversary on the poster so that must've been 2010. Are these still available or all sold out at retailers?

I saw a bunch on eBay and Amazon, I forgot how much they cost though. But still, just look at all the goodies.. :drool

Same here, haha. No longer showing up at amazon and I saw 2 listings on eBay :lol I think I might just wait for 2015, I'm sure they will come out with something given it's the year they went to in part 2.

My order for the Delorean was confirmed at Sideshow (I initially seemed to be having a problem) so that also confirms I will buy this figure. A bit of a step outside my usual franchises but this is a childhood classic. Keaton Batman & Batmobile, Marty & Delorean. You just have to.

My order for the Delorean was confirmed at Sideshow (I initially seemed to be having a problem) so that also confirms I will buy this figure. A bit of a step outside my usual franchises but this is a childhood classic. Keaton Batman & Batmobile, Marty & Delorean. You just have to.

yeah, I did the same.

I don't really have the space for it, but i must own it.

Back