Hot Toys – MMS257 – Back to the Future: 1/6th scale Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thought some of you guys might like this... not sure if any of you spend money on clothes like you do toys :D

mw728x458bttfusjpg_d85ee0a19945459ea34e261bd28dc51a.jpg

I'll send a pic of my costume when I can. Not 100% accurate but it doesn't look bad, put it together piece by piece by myself from Old Navy, L.L.Bean, and cheap deals I found on eBay. :wink1: Yeah, the vest was confirmed to be an "orange" by the producers like a life preserver, even though they do come in red as well. I got mine from L.L.Bean for a great deal, it's a red-orange-ish color. He wears a red t-shirt underneath, not black, then it's a patterned shirt, Y-suspenders, NIKE low sneakers, not high, and I'm picking up an old Casio calculator watch and aiwa walkman and skateboard. All together, it might come close to $200 but it'll be my Halloween and Comic-Con costumes for years to come so it's worth it. :yess:

I'll send a pic of my costume when I can. Not 100% accurate but it doesn't look bad, put it together piece by piece by myself from Old Navy, L.L.Bean, and cheap deals I found on eBay. :wink1: Yeah, the vest was confirmed to be an "orange" by the producers like a life preserver, even though they do come in red as well. I got mine from L.L.Bean for a great deal, it's a red-orange-ish color. He wears a red t-shirt underneath, not black, then it's a patterned shirt, Y-suspenders, NIKE low sneakers, not high, and I'm picking up an old Casio calculator watch and aiwa walkman and skateboard. All together, it might come close to $200 but it'll be my Halloween and Comic-Con costumes for years to come so it's worth it. :yess:

And you'll never drown! :lol Post pics if you can!

Look forward to the pics. I'm in the process of putting together a Ghostbusters costume for two comic cons coming to Wisconsin over the next 8 months. It is alot of fun to do.

Back