Hot Toys – MMS257 – Back to the Future: 1/6th scale Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kind of a weird question, but is this the first figure since the Prison Break ones to sport jeans?

Not sure if the Tony Stark figures wore jeans or pants... Captain America set civi-Cap has jeans too. Trying to think if any priors had any... maybe Rambo. I didn't even know they made Prison Break figures.

No, it was out about the same time the BD trilogy came out few years ago. I feel like an idiot not getting it back then. :slap

Anybody here has it?

I read when someone had it a few weeks ago, so I searched and found one on avs forums, last I checked it was still available. He lived in the uk and hit me with $200 u.s. but I had to stop myself. He was eager to sell so he asked me to make an offer but I didnt want to waste his time so I declined. If your still interested I can try and find him again.

Not sure if the Tony Stark figures wore jeans or pants... Captain America set civi-Cap has jeans too. Trying to think if any priors had any... maybe Rambo. I didn't even know they made Prison Break figures.

I know the workshop version doesnt, i cant remember off the top of my head if the mechanic had

Thanks, completely forgot about civilian Steve.

One of the Prison Break figures, all the way back from 2007!

prisonbreak.jpg

Nice, haha. I'm assuming they made a Michael Scofield as well? How about Sarah Tancredi or William Fichtner's character? Forgot his name, but I loved his character.

Hot Toys should have put out a two pack of Marty and Doc just like the are doing with Han and Chewie...

I just hope the Doc is made sooner rather than later.

It'd be nice if they offered a discount for ppl that already bought Marty

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

This figure may get cancelled now that I ordered Han & Chewie. If it was a set with Doc I would deb less inclined to cancel. Don't really want just Marty if they never release Doc.

This figure may get cancelled now that I ordered Han & Chewie. If it was a set with Doc I would deb less inclined to cancel. Don't really want just Marty if they never release Doc.
Lol I'm keeping Marty, just went and canceled Han and Chewie

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Back