Hot Toys – MMS257 – Back to the Future: 1/6th scale Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got any pics would love to see for myself :monkey3 might get someone to just paint them on though, we'll see once he's out I guess.
Sorry for the late reply.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1414367865668.jpeg
    uploadfromtaptalk1414367865668.jpeg
    29.4 KB
Rainman? Those look really good, will they fit on a truetype? I got a feeling also that it costs a arm and a leg?
Actually, those are the Dan Chung shoes. They're resin, so it takes a little work to attach to a TT.
Here's another picture

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1414368168461.jpeg
    uploadfromtaptalk1414368168461.jpeg
    29.1 KB
Actually, those are the Dan Chung shoes. They're resin, so it takes a little work to attach to a TT.
Here's another picture

On his website, he didn't have the shoes alone, so not sure where to get them, he's a member here right? Might try PMing him when marty plops out.

My waitlist order for the exclusive that was placed on Aug 2nd converted. Yay.

Congrats man, I know I can't believe that thing sold out so fast! A lot of freaks I think cancelled it for BD Robo or Han and Chewie, they should of just waited since both are going to be around for over a year, just my 2 cents though.

Just cancelled my ex so someone else will get a nice conversion. The guitar isn't worth almost $50 to me so decided to order the regular locally instead.

Back