Hot Toys – MMS257 – Back to the Future: 1/6th scale Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still hoping Marty gets the guitar from the beginning of the movie, but not betting on it.

Doubt it, the one in the pic looks like the one in the audition. I dont think they would just randomly post any pic with no intention of using that one in particular. Buuut then again!!:dunno

mcflyHotToys_zps7b10b283.jpg

Just cancelled my ex so someone else will get a nice conversion. The guitar isn't worth almost $50 to me so decided to order the regular locally instead.

That is crazy, I can understand if it was out right now but its not out till march or so!!! You could have just put away $10 per month (I know your not saying you dont have the money, your saying you dont think its worth it) But from here till then you could have justified it, IMO. But each his own i guess. This is the figure that made me want to collect, soo i guess thats why im in disbelief lol.:horror

Hot Toys – MMS257 – Back to the Future: 1/6th scale Marty McFly Collectible F...

a6894733fd9586064f590c84e6c68de7.jpg

Doc is officially in the works

Last edited:
That is crazy, I can understand if it was out right now but its not out till march or so!!! You could have just put away $10 per month (I know your not saying you dont have the money, your saying you dont think its worth it) But from here till then you could have justified it, IMO. But each his own i guess. This is the figure that made me want to collect, soo i guess thats why im in disbelief lol.:horror

Agreed man, I was away from this board and collecting in general, till they announced this, and even pre ordered Robo. but the increase of prices might just stop me after Marty and the Delorean, which I'm still on the fence about, it just so damn expensive. But if they do announce Doc. this year I'll be on that like fly's on ****.

I guess he doesn't want to paid an extra $50 for a guitar.
I don't either I also on the UK. I won't ever use it hes not cancelling the figure just getting it locally.

It's not a case of affordability for me, I just don't think it's worth the $50 it will cost me

There's still hope, albeit faint, for the first guitar. This is included in the PO - **Guitar - Prototype shown is not final, pending licensor approval

Hope this is still on track for March.

Would not be easy to get those little details right in a custom piece. Not many folks I'm aware of who could take that on. Rainman and the guy who did guitars for Serang, maybe Robbie the Painter?

Hot Toys – MMS257 – Back to the Future: 1/6th scale Marty McFly Collectible F...

I gotta keep Marty because of my Delorian coming. Figured this would be a small line Marty, Doc and the car. In gonna try to stay away from the star wars line, would go bankrupt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Contemplating cancelling my ex. Love and want the figure. But HT is doing SW now.

$$

Don't do it, SW will be around for ages, wait for the discounts to roll out at the end of 2015, also don't fall for the SS PO crap, just like the release dates are a lie, to get more PO's then they delay the hell out of it and have us blaming HT's when its really SS.

Back