Hot Toys – MMS257 – Back to the Future: 1/6th scale Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm glad I'm not a huge SW fan. Sounds like there will be plenty HT to buy. Saves me a lot of money. I will however buy pretty much anything BTTF that HT puts out.

Really cool, man! :clap

ET-1024x989.jpg

Evil Vinyl – Halloween Countdown | Just realized I posted the wrong link check out the other stuff :rotfl

:yess: Thank you someone acknowledged me :lol did you see some of the other stuff on there? Thriller, Freddy Kruger, I wish I could own some of those pieces

Marty with shades and Chiquita guitar in front of Doc's large amp is so much > Marty with guitar from The Pinheads audition. It's our first 'real' introduction to Marty in the film. Make it happen HT!

Come on, Hot Toys, give us an exclusive that's worth owning for once! Marty deserves it!

If you want to see Marty take off the shades.

But what will BD Marty come with then? Yeah this release is loaded with items except the guitar, if they make a 50's Marty from the concert scene, I mean enchantment under the sea scene, maybe they will throw it in then? HT's loves to make money so I wouldn't be surprised if they did something like that. Or just not at all, which I would have to waggle my finger of shame at them :nono

So I did a archive search for Marty McFly and the listing is completly sold out, even all the waitlist spots are gone. So I went to my order jst seeing if I could switch it to flex instead of a single payment. To my surprise I was able to put Marty on Flex pay. I wanted to put this on flex after I put my pre order in, but it already went to wait list. So I am really happy now that I can more easily afford this.

Even thinking about a "BD" Marty makes me laugh, because that's how HT would market the thing... :rotfl

Hard to believe that HT limited themselves to a small run for a change.

I definitely think a 2nd version of Marty is in the wings, especially since they are not going to cover their costs on just this one figure.

Future -- well, few-months-from-now Marty (2015) is my guess.

I'm not sure if any one interested but a halloween store suppose to restock the famous nike shoe's today priced at 100 u.s dollars at around 6 p.m today central time. Here's a link if anyone interested. I'm not 100% they will get them just repeating what email message said today should get in today.
link.

Back to the Future 2 Light Up Shoes

That's kind of funny how they obtained the BTTF license, but not the Nike license like the fund raiser shoes did.

Maybe it cost more than the BTTF license? But that is one thing that really irks me, its not a perfect figure and I'll have to mod him or buy someone else's shoes thanks a lot HT's unless they change it on release in which case I will......:monkey1

Back