1/6 Hot Toys – MMS355 - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Gamora always had a blank face in the film, so the sculpt is accurate really.
I'd rather Gamora over Drax.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Gamora always had a blank face in the film, so the sculpt is accurate really.
I'd rather Gamora over Drax.

Witness...

tumblr_n930xw8t5i1s66zfno3_r1_500.gif

579239e4a36e16c869b70eb22c64f4f6.jpg
c9b67c16d8d90ae915a75781760a433c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yea her expression was always "tame" thru the whole flick... i think the fig really represents her expression good!

Since the summer exclusive IM was announced seems unlikely they would do a second Marvel exclusive. I hope i see a new Drax at SDCC.

i have all the crew , drax is missing, why he still not on pre-order yet ?

I have Star Lord, want Groot, would only get Rocket if he was cheaper, Drax would entirely depend on how he turns out, and could care less for Gamora; maybe pictures do her disservice she looks more Barbie than Hot Toys. Plus the rubber arms are a no go for me in all regards

If I walked away from all of this with Star Lord and Groot, I think I would be okay.

could care less for Gamora; maybe pictures do her disservice she looks more Barbie than Hot Toys. Plus the rubber arms are a no go for me in all regards.

Gamora is a superb figure. Spot-on likeness and looks great with the rest of the team.

On her own she's not that exciting due to the fear factor over her rubber-sleeved arms, and the dodgy-feeling material that covers her knee section.

But standing with the others not only does she come more to life, but she makes the others look even better too.

That's why I want Drax now, even though I find him the least interesting member of the team.

I don't get crazy with poses so the rubber aspect hasn't made me sweat a drop.

She looks great next to the other three. Can't wait for some 80s neon I had made for the display matching the colors during the prison line-up scene.

They better release Drax.

Give Gamora some trendy threads like Scarlet Witch, and you'll never notice the rubber arms.... :nana:

Gamora is a superb figure. Spot-on likeness and looks great with the rest of the team.

:lecture :lecture

This is my second favorite movie (under Serenity) and there's no way I could leave any team member out of my collection pool. I guess it all boils down to how much you love the film and the characters.

Agreed. Gamora is a standout figure in my cabinet. I'm really glad I got her and didn't let the rubber arms sway me not too. The more I look at the figure, the more I love it.

But I also loved the character. I loved the entire team in GOTG, there were no weak links for me when it comes to the characters. Drax and Gamora don't get enough love, IMO.

The movie is as great as it is because of the team - not just one or two characters. The team dynamic is what makes it awesome.

Then no Gaurdians all or none not to mentions the second movie might have him similar to what they did with Loki missing from Thor 1 even after had him hte cataloge but he made a better version for Averngers.

Back