1/6 Hot Toys – MMS355 - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Hmmm they don't really look like the Ravager pants

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

It would be cool if they added Star Lords short jacket as a bonus, because of the delay. Its the perfect opportunity to make it.

It would be cool if they added Star Lords short jacket as a bonus, because of the delay. Its the perfect opportunity to make it.

They really should. He looks better with that version on in the film.

Should have been the exclusive for Star-Lord in the first place. Would love if they did it. Been wanting that look for a long time and I'm honestly surprised that no one has offered a custom one.

guardians-of-the-galaxy-chris-pratt-star-lord.jpg

Ravager Pants can only mean that the others will be getting Ravager outfit double dips!

Should have been the exclusive for Star-Lord in the first place. Would love if they did it. Been wanting that look for a long time and I'm honestly surprised that no one has offered a custom one.

guardians-of-the-galaxy-chris-pratt-star-lord.jpg

I just hope it's this jacket if they even make one. The ravager jacket is different. I'd love if someone made a interest list for a custom one.

Looks good . I can hear the price of star lord sky rocketing ...

holy crap...finally made it inside the expo. Some photos for u guys :)
6e85c9acf1f1d764f7d4328137aa885c.jpg
494137b960f890946918b66c4d1220b3.jpg
73f5e8e2a9ee373fc34183c38ace1a42.jpg

Going to post more when I get home

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quite a bit of hands.. What other accessories is this guy going to have?!

I personally wish he came with his non Ravager pants. All I need is one Drax. Just give him his regular pants and I have comic book Drax. XD I'm SOMEWHAT regretting selling Star-Lord but I just stopped caring for the long coat look on him. So there he went.

Bazooka and Hadron Enforcer. Too many hands for it not to be.
Was thinking the same thing. Way too many hands there for just his swords.

L9Cp7Sg.jpg

Last edited:

Hopefully the official images will be released today(which is very possible, considering Ht released 4 figures yesterday) there's definitely more to comr

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Depending on the angle.... he doesn't really look that much different from the one shown last year.

Hate the color of the pants. Hope they give you another option to switch out. Its all about contract, and he looks really red now.

oh... and... yay...~ we finally get Drax.

Status "Pending licensor approval ? OMG bad News........"

Back