1/6 Hot Toys – MMS355 - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Yeah, I say Drax will never be released...Drax gets released tonight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE
What? My point was everything you say is BS. You said it would be released on a Wednesday. Then Friday. Then cancelled. Rinse repeat. And never state your making it up based on absolutely nothing. You need to stop making proclamations.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Yes, I'm sure they went through all the trouble of making a new prototype just to scrap it. :slap

Never happen.

NW1398417951vp1.jpg

I see that pictures are up from the China International Comics Festival Expo. It doesn't appear that Hot Toys has Drax on display. Should we be worried? At this point I'm not sure it matters. Well, at least Yellow Jacket is still being shown...

I did not see any of the Guardians on display, so no real surprise Drax isn't there.

I am really starting to wonder if he has officially been scrapped. Which again, really sucks
since we have the other four.

Not sure why they would show off the other Guardians. They have all been available to ship for a while now. Drax is the only one in question.

Not sure why they would show off the other Guardians. They have all been available to ship for a while now. Drax is the only one in question.

Well, they had been showing them at other shows pretty recently... I am guessing to keep trying to boost sales.
This show has nothing at all for GOTG (even Thanos), so who knows.

I did not see any of the Guardians on display, so no real surprise Drax isn't there.

I am really starting to wonder if he has officially been scrapped. Which again, really sucks
since we have the other four.

When Drax was shown in the new pants (back in July I think?), I seem to recall his sharing a display case with Quicksilver, Maria Hill & another pending release (IM Shotgun maybe?). I don't think there were any other Guardians on display back then either, so I don't see that being a factor.

Well, they had been showing them at other shows pretty recently... I am guessing to keep trying to boost sales.
This show has nothing at all for GOTG (even Thanos), so who knows.

Damn I completely forgot there was gonna be a Thanos figure. XD

lol... yeah, it is odd that he is not being shown off recently. I did not see anything wrong with the sculpt on Thanos,
seemed to be perfect on the prototype.

Still mad that there has been no mention of a Ronan or Nebula.
A Collector figure with 1/6 Howard the Duck would not be a bad thing, either... :wink1:

The thanos prototype was sent out for approval and engineering and tooling work. That's why it wasn't at some shows, I've heard.,

lol... yeah, it is odd that he is not being shown off recently. I did not see anything wrong with the sculpt on Thanos,
seemed to be perfect on the prototype.

Still mad that there has been no mention of a Ronan or Nebula.
A Collector figure with 1/6 Howard the Duck would not be a bad thing, either... :wink1:

Yes, it would be great to have Ronan and Nebula to round out our GoTG collections. I'm not holding my breath on Ronan, but maybe we'll get a Nebula to coincide with GoTG2's release? I thought I read somewhere that Karen Gillan was returning for the sequel...

Yes, it would be great to have Ronan and Nebula to round out our GoTG collections. I'm not holding my breath on Ronan, but maybe we'll get a Nebula to coincide with GoTG2's release? I thought I read somewhere that Karen Gillan was returning for the sequel...

yeah James Gunn said that Karen was returning and I would absolutely LOVE a Ronan. Ugh.

Considering that Ronan had just as much to do with GOTG (could even argue had MORE to do with) as Yellowjacket had to do with Ant-Man, he should have had a figure.

1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible ...

Considering that Ronan had just as much to do with GOTG (could even argue had MORE to do with) as Yellowjacket had to do with Ant-Man, he should have had a figure.

And especially more to do with GOTG in the movie than Thanos did. XD Part of me kinda thinks Hot Toys should've just saved Thanos for Infinity War.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible ...

And especially more to do with GOTG in the movie than Thanos did. XD Part of me kinda thinks Hot Toys should've just saved Thanos for Infinity War.

:goodpost:

I really hope we see Drax announced before the end of the year.

I think when Drax is finally released...when ever that is,I'll be done with Hot Toys.The tons of Star Wars and Iron Man figures aren't up my alley.

Back