1/6 Hot Toys – MMS355 - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

I still think HT will get to Drax...along with Yellowjacket and the Ultron Sentry...but it's in no hurry. I'd like to say it'll go up for PO during a lull in the schedule but when would that be, exactly? After TFA, there's BvS then CW. Not to sound pat but we'll see it when we see it.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Yeah, I'm seriously considering putting someone on my ignore list for the very first time.........I think you all can guess who I mean.

Toysoul in 1 day........ Last hope

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What is going on in this thread? Is motux fighting people again?

Nope.

Reposting of old images without saying its old. Irks some folks

Please tell me this POS is finally available so it will fall off the face of the marvel boards forever in a few months. :lol

Damn this thread...

K Drax didn't show up ****, the figure is officially dead. Bye people

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For *****ks sake Rich :lol

Good lord, drama queen.

On another note, I thought someone (besides Rich) said that there would be a new GOTG figure
on display (besides Drax). So, there is nothing at all Guardians-related at Toy Soul?

Maybe it will be shown on the weekend?

K Drax didn't show up ****, the figure is officially dead. Bye people
giphy.gif

This photo was posted on HT's FB page:

12373269_1651335178437976_4166131673654265196_n.jpg

No idea the story...

There's another show coming up shortly. It is possible that due to WB wanting the focus to be BvS and marvel pushing CW it was pushed to the kingdom come show so it wasn't lost in a sea of reveals.

But I think the above photo is old. It's the first proto.

I have not heard anything. Waiting for a reply. But it's only been 6 months since the last proto was shown. It was shown July 23ish. Not every figure makes every show.

Back