1/6 Hot Toys – MMS355 - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

I don't think it ever was a rights issue IMO

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Hopefully before toys soul 2015...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I fell like it has been forever since something relevant has been brought up in this thread, lol.

Yeah this is my first time looking at this thread in weeks for this reason. Not disappointed.

I don't think it ever was a rights issue IMO

It wasn't. There is zero, nada, zilch chance they spend thousands on a prototype to can it becuase rights issues..only to do it all over again. If it was a rights issue there would have never been a follow up second unique prototype. (Plus marvel doesn't sign actors to films without likeness rights in place. Bad business. Disney was built on merchandise)

267808a77ed16bd429e0727ed15f5ff4.jpg

That better be a new pic

It's not. It's not even the current prototype. It's the one that didn't pass production tests. The newest one has orange pants (and the stripe of black in the center of the legs is wrong so even if the color is hard to tell that's the give away. We have also not seen the new proto with the rocket launcher I do not think. Not at any of the shows I can recall. Anyway...he's up to the same old crap

It's not. It's not even the current prototype. It's the one that didn't pass production tests. The newest one has orange pants (and the stripe of black in the center of the legs is wrong so even if the color is hard to tell that's the give away. We have also not seen the new proto with the rocket launcher I do not think. Not at any of the shows I can recall. Anyway...he's up to the same old crap

Thought so, I was hoping they changed the pants back to the black ones :slap

That's always a chance. But we have not seen it. This guy does this all the time...silly pointless

1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible ...

No no I agree with you, I knew something was off because the body is smaller than the last proto we saw.

And yes we should torch the guy :rotfl

I'm a troll
4d6a8976847e28cbb4e863a5a06659a9.jpg

I agree

Toy soul was the target for the last 6-10 months that's 18 days away.

Plastic Enemies has admitted to me they just keep putting pics of Drax up to "keep the faith".

Like what was said, I'll believe it when I see it.

Drax to appear at the same exhibition as Yellowjacket, Shaw, Xavier, Magneto, Catwoman, Penguin and the '66 Batmobile.

Bring it on HT!

Back