1/6 Hot Toys – MMS355 - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Toy soul was the target for the last 6-10 months that's 18 days away.

Eager for the show. Hopefully they show a final version of Drax. Would be great to see Ronan too.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

12295283_1645354669036027_3737032710971622439_n.jpg

According to Plastic Enemies, "Stay Tuned."

Drax to appear at the same exhibition as Yellowjacket, Shaw, Xavier, Magneto, Catwoman, Penguin and the '66 Batmobile.

Hmm. So why bother posting the first one? You took a shot at the stuff you posted.

Is that a new picture Yankee posted? The sculpt is very good. It is just the rest.... I don't think a completely plastic body was very smart to do.

If by new you mean 6 months old then yes! Yes it is!

Cmon PE m, it's not like we haven't been tuning in :slap

No prob. :duff Maybe it's a tease for Drax making an appearance at Toy Soul. Maybe he finally goes up for PO. Or maybe he goes into hiding, yet again. :lol

Maybe PE is blowing smoke up people's behinds again :rotfl

Pardon my French, but Motux is so tight that if you stuck a lump of coal up his ***, in two weeks you'd have a diamond.

Motux is Cameron? :explode:

Maybe PE is blowing smoke up people's behinds again :rotfl

Thats my guess. but i'm hoping to be proven wrong.

No prob. :duff Maybe it's a tease for Drax making an appearance at Toy Soul. Maybe he finally goes up for PO. Or maybe he goes into hiding, yet again. :lol

Not to nitpick, but if he's never come out of hiding, how will we know when he goes back in? :wink1:

"Stay tuned."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

39728d6aa96c405e002fb44e4a2363bf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought Thanos was going to be the last Hot Toy for me, but I've decided to hold off for IW so I can get me some Star Wars. Problem is, history dictates when you look back, this one will look really cheap even with that space toilet...

Moderators going all out today - good to see some cleaning (sad to see Thanos thread closed - I want to talk about the good parts of the figure :( ) I do like the sculpting on his back though - I have very high hopes for this figure when it eventually gets released!

Thanks for another picture RichBatman - I think it's an old one though - nice try :wink1:

Snoop I think I'm in love with your sig.

I think it would be in better taste for those wanting to keep this thread alive that if they post old pics... post some context, like "Prototype from last year", rather than just posting rando pics and letting people speculate. It's just good manners without sending the thread into a fury.

Also, to keep on topic... Still holding out hope... I mean... we are finally getting a diecast Iron Man 2 War Machine and Pepper Potts... no one saw those coming...

Back