Hot Toys: 1/4 Official Boba Fett Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
An old childhood friend of mine showed up to my house today. He said he's probably going to be staying here a while.

xyNnvMM.jpg

Also I have never bought anything bigger than 1/6. The box size took me by surprise.

I'll get pictures but so far I'd say my biggest issue with the figure is that it's not free. Other than that it is pretty fantastic. I wish the base had emblems on both sides so you could see the Star Wars when you pose him the other direction.

So there's no obvious flaws with it? No pieces prone to breakage? No noticeable inaccuracies? Etc?

Tempted to order it.

Idk man there's a few people that currently own it, including me, and we've basically spent the last few pages praising the figure. It's a fine figure but not everyone has it yet.
Ah, okay. For some reason I was under the impression that this had been out for a while.

If no one told you about any inaccuracies, would you ever notice them?
Yes, when I eventually get around to studying the character design more. I'd rather have an accurate figure than not, even if I'm not familiar enough with the design to immediately notice said inaccuracies.

What is inaccuarate is VERY inaccurate. But if you havent noticed it and still like the figure then go for it.

There are small pieces that could probably be broken if handled improperly but those are small prong metal pieces that are there for accuracy. I don't know how they could have possibly made it to where it wouldn't be prone to breaking whole still looking accurate.

I don't have many pictures yet because I am still waiting for my new Curio to arrive later today from FedEx. So I just sort of have him chilling on a Besta in the guest room. I have him in the gun holding arms crossed pose at the moment but I don't have a picture of that.

I've been collecting replicas/props/statue going back to early Master Replicas but this is probably my favorite piece so far. And I'm not really that big of a Fett fan. The larger piece that goes in his front left larger angle pocket didn't really fit and I didn't want to force it. I have the Jango blaster/holster but you can't see it in this shot.

01aGmsB.jpgY6FHX6r.jpg

The colors of everything are much darker in person but my flash is ruining that. I was actually pleased that the khaki colored material was a lot darker and dingier looking than what I saw in most pictures.

NEVER USE FLASH WHEN TAKING PICTURES... it ruins the statue/figure entirely

NEVER USE FLASH WHEN TAKING PICTURES... it ruins the statue/figure entirely

Hence why I literally said in my comment that I used flash and it ruined the colors. This isn't on display in my picture it is sitting on a shelf right when I finished setting him up. He's in a detolf case at the moment with his own lighting.

Back