Hot Toys: 1/4 Official Boba Fett Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So you have no more figure? :thud:

False alarm! After searching the rubble caused from the explosion of my phone's flash I managed to find Boba.

BfVMatn.jpg
vR2dhy4.jpg

The pose is a work in progress. Might go with the gun vertical in one hand.

Sideshow is the exclusive distributor for Hot Toys in the US. I don't know how BBTS got this first. But I got the 8 days shipping notice from SSC.

Clearly ssc decided to ship bull regular orders for some hot toys to bbts first before direct customers. That's all. Got my 8 day notice too.

I'll get mine this Thursday from BBTS - Very strange. I usually range my preorders of Hot Toys items on BBTS through stock arriving at Sideshow which seems to be a few days after. This time it completely threw me for a loop - only glad I had the money available at the time.

Wasn't going to get him but man so many great pics and reviews so I couldn't resist. Plus I rationalized that this would be my birthday gift to myself. ;) Was surprised to find Alter Ego had one left in stock and at $454 shipped I had to jump on that. I guess more of the SS affiliates are getting stock earlier than ever. Missed out on the exclusive going that way but I'm good with that. I should have him Friday or Saturday.

Wasn't going to get him but man so many great pics and reviews so I couldn't resist. Plus I rationalized that this would be my birthday gift to myself. ;) Was surprised to find Alter Ego had one left in stock and at $454 shipped I had to jump on that. I guess more of the SS affiliates are getting stock earlier than ever. Missed out on the exclusive going that way but I'm good with that. I should have him Friday or Saturday.

I'd give it about a 100% chance you love it. So much better in person. It's going to be tough sticking with all 1/6 scale after buying this guy and seeing the level of detail at 1/4.

would love to hear a honest opinion comparing the old Boba PF and this one while they are both ROTJ versions...

I'd give it about a 100% chance you love it. So much better in person. It's going to be tough sticking with all 1/6 scale after buying this guy and seeing the level of detail at 1/4.

Your pics are some of the great ones that convinced me! I had originally PO'd him at SS when he first went up but decided to switch my order to Han/Chewie set. Love that set but seeing how this guy turned out I just couldn't wait on the 1/6 version. I had sworn off QS due to space and even sold off my QS Bats. But we moved and I have a man cave now so I have a little more room. ;) AE just sent me a ship notice so it should be Friday. Can't wait!

Your pics are some of the great ones that convinced me! I had originally PO'd him at SS when he first went up but decided to switch my order to Han/Chewie set. Love that set but seeing how this guy turned out I just couldn't wait on the 1/6 version. I had sworn off QS due to space and even sold off my QS Bats. But we moved and I have a man cave now so I have a little more room. ;) AE just sent me a ship notice so it should be Friday. Can't wait!

It makes a pretty great center piece. My co worker is getting him now for his man cave also.

EpjzT2U.jpg

Back