1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers: Endgame Capt America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want Capt ver 2.0 of First Avenger and A1 instead. Get real, HT First Avenger Capt not age really well. A1 as well.

Yeah I would definitely take those first over any other Cap figures. And probably throw in a new Strike Suit as well, since we got to see that again in EG. Once those are done, then they can focus on Skinny Steve, etc.

Agreed. I think the Avengers suit is definitely do for an upgrade as well though.

That’s true. Anything pre-AoU to me is fair game. AoU I think is when they started making him pretty decent. I’d actually even argue that AoU Cap is the figure that has the best proportions of what Evans’s physique actually looks like while in the suit.

That’s true. Anything pre-AoU to me is fair game. AoU I think is when they started making him pretty decent. I’d actually even argue that AoU Cap is the figure that has the best proportions of what Evans’s physique actually looks like while in the suit.

At least while he's in that AOU suit anyways. They went a little nuts on the AOU shoulder pads on the real costume :lol made Evans real boxy.

Its disappointing that I think the best proportions we have so far is the concept cap. A suit that was never even in the movie :slap

60165385_3252062784811299_2973949726434525184_n.jpg

Not mine. Was on facebook but i thought it was a cool photo

I'm happy with the original release of all the caps version. Hot Toys should focus on other characters.

I would be in for an old man Roger's. Wouldn't be surprised if it's made in a end game 2 pack.

Would it make sense for another stealth suit Cap by HT.

I think it would have be under TWS 2.0 because he only had maybe two scenes in that suit in EG

What does everyone think about the two accessories reveals for this EG version

Yeah, I think it’d be under TWS title. Like you said, the suit had roughly 5 minutes, maybe less, of screen time in EG.

Stealth Suit deserve another chance. I think it's worst HT Capt IMO, body just awful. When reviews up, I cancelled my preorder.

Stealth Suit deserve another chance. I think it's worst HT Capt IMO, body just awful. When reviews up, I cancelled my preorder.

yeah you need to get the fat suit out but even then, pretty limited arm movement.

I think TFA is the worst though. Too short, shield flake, fragile belt, hands wont stay on, and the headsculpt is pretty off (it was their first attempt so i cut them some slack on this). At least they took a 2nd crack with the golden age version.

Its really weird how no toy company can really nail Evans likeness, the best they usually get is maybe 80% there... I honestly dont even think this new ones main face plate looks like him, but thats just me

yeah you need to get the fat suit out but even then, pretty limited arm movement.

I think TFA is the worst though. Too short, shield flake, fragile belt, hands wont stay on, and the headsculpt is pretty off (it was their first attempt so i cut them some slack on this). At least they took a 2nd crack with the golden age version.

Yeah man, I had to spray my shield with a matte spray to make it not flake. Unfortunately the knee joints are really weak on mine so if I ever move him or if the slightest touch happens, he’ll topple over and it’s one hell of a ***** to get him back up sometimes.

The body was the same as its successors...problem was not the body, nor the padded suit. It was the long-sleeve shirt underneath the vest. The shirt was several sizes too small, pulling his shoulders up and in, restricting movement and giving the illusion of narrow shoulders and chest.

Back