1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Boba Fett ESB Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Deluxe now shipping from Popcultcha for those who ordered there.

Yeah, just got my e-mail.

What's funny is that not even two weeks ago their CS told me January.:slap:lol

I cancelled my regular with Popcultcha last week and got the deluxe from Sci Fi Toys instead as I thought PC would end up getting more Luke style delays with this figure. So very interesting to see this one now in stock with them.

Oh well missed out some pennies but as I do not plan to buy anything after ESB Vader for quite a while I think I can live with my decision.

Yeah, I blew out like $50 in pennies plus they had a pretty good PO price when I ordered. I think I paid around US$230 shipped for the deluxe. In this case, I'm actually going to use the DX features, so thought I'd spring for the extra.

yup...shipping to Blaine, WA wayyyy cheaper than paying Customs fees. I have never been stung telling the Border Guards the actual value :)wink1:) of what I am returning...sure they give a sly smile and a chuckle at someone bringing toys across the border but...

Which Broker do you and Bo Shrek use? The gf used one in Blaine thats across from the Edeleen Dairy, was cheaper than Ship Happens.

Meanwhile, what the **** is going on with Jedi Luke...?

Ha - I blew my Sideshow points on that one and got him like a month ago.

My guess is it arrives at PC very soon given how this Fett order has not just "arriving soon" or whatever, but shipped out to customers so fast.

Ha - I blew my Sideshow points on that one and got him like a month ago.

My guess is it arrives at PC very soon given how this Fett order has not just arrived, but shipped so fast.

If I didn't have him fully paid at considerably less than SS's price converted at current exchange plus tax plus shipping ($135AUD difference in my PC price), I'd consider it.

Hey guy, I saw this discussed I dont know how many pages back, but what belt is the holster supposed to loop onto? Sash or pouch belt?

Hey guy, I saw this discussed I dont know how many pages back, but what belt is the holster supposed to loop onto? Sash or pouch belt?

The only time the holster hangs from the girth belt is when Morton is in the costume.

Every other time it's hanging on the webbing belt, over the girth belt and UNDER the ammo belt.

An authentic Nemrod Holster is very heavy, heavier than the rubber replica I had before. The Pulce 40 speargun is also heavy (I have a replica pictured). The weight wouldn't allow it to hang for a long duration of time on the girth or the vinyl belt used during filming. You can see the webbing belt being pull down (in the carbonite scene).

Here's my 1:1 accurate set up on how it should look. Nemrod logo should also be covered with gaffer's tape.

What is the girth belt, and webbing belt? What belt is that in your picture?

The webbing belt (which doesn't come with this figure but the 1:6 ROTJ) is the belt on the jetpack harness.

In my picture you can see the holster on the webbing belt, over the girth. I'll take a better picture tonight of what it should look like to be 100% accurate.

Monday BBTS emailed me saying I'd be charged when the item arrives in the next 10 days. Today they emailed me to say it's being processed, should have this about this time next week, cannot wait. Until then I'll be on this thread looking at everyones pics and seeing discussions about accuracy to the source. Looks like ESB Vader is out now too.

Back