Hot Toys 1:6 Justice League Figure Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Cyborg actually has a less likely chance of getting done, He requires a specialized body and I could see that being a "wait and see" situation for HT. Both Batmans for sure, Wonder Woman. I think Flash and Aquaman as well I would even argue that Aquaman gets offered up before Wonder Woman and/or Superman

He is definitely the darling of the trailer and HT loves to cash in on hype

tumblr_one08v3ozD1rpb83ho2_500.gif

tumblr_oner250nIc1vs6xh0o1_500.gif

I could see HT doing parademons similar to the Chitauri even though those didn't sell out but I have a feeling that Cyborg will be the "Drax" of the Justice League where people are clamoring for it just to finish the League and he is lingering around.

As others have already pointed out the Chinese love their robots. Be very surprised if Cyborg isn't made...but not at all surprised if he's delayed multiple times due to the complexity of the design.

I think WW will be the last to go up for PO, being that BvS WW is releasing soon and the solo WW will likely release close to JL. It'd be a bit of a WW overload.

I think they'll for sure do Cyborg, being that they've done Iron Mans, Ultron Prime, Robocop, Terminator, etc. I don't think he should pose too much of a challenge.

I wonder what they will do for Wonder Woman, she has the same outfit and weapons in all 3 movies. Only change I can see is different headsculpts, battle damage, and maybe some exclusive accessory related to the respective movies.

Agree Cyborg will likely get made, but will probably end up as a later release due to complexity. He will also likely be on the expensive side especially if the character is shown with multiple weapon configurations. We already know he'll have a helmet enclosure. While I'd prefer diecast I'm sure the first release will be plastic to keep costs down.

Batman will probably show up first simply because of his proven popularity, but Aquaman and Flash will come soon after because it will be refreshing to have new characters. Wonder Woman will need to offer something more than a different name plate and one or two accessories. So maybe there will be an updated head sculpt or alternative portrait.

I'm sure HT has been working on these for a while, so hopefully they'll show prototypes during SDCC.

Last edited:
I think Cyborg actually has a less likely chance of getting done, He requires a specialized body and I could see that being a "wait and see" situation for HT. Both Batmans for sure, Wonder Woman. I think Flash and Aquaman as well I would even argue that Aquaman gets offered up before Wonder Woman and/or Superman

He is definitely the darling of the trailer and HT loves to cash in on hype

tumblr_one08v3ozD1rpb83ho2_500.gif

tumblr_oner250nIc1vs6xh0o1_500.gif

I could see HT doing parademons similar to the Chitauri even though those didn't sell out but I have a feeling that Cyborg will be the "Drax" of the Justice League where people are clamoring for it just to finish the League and he is lingering around.
Well cyborg will be the most difficult but he reminds me of ultron in complexity I think we should see toys in his mold a little later in the summer so a hot toys figure is not out of the question

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Agree Cyborg will likely get made, but will probably end up as a later release due to complexity. He will also likely be on the expensive side especially if the character is shown with multiple weapon configurations. We already know he'll have a helmet enclosure. While I'd prefer diecast I'm sure the first release will be plastic to keep costs down.

Batman will probably show up first simply because of his proven popularity, but Aquaman and Flash will come soon after because it will be refreshing to have new characters. Wonder Woman will need to offer something more than a different name plate and one or two accessories. So maybe there will be an updated head sculpt or alternative portrait.

I'm sure HT has been working on these for a while, so hopefully they'll show prototypes during SDCC.

Agree with this.

I previously stated that WW would be the last, but I'll surmise Cyborg will probably be the very last figure of the JL to go up for PO due to his complexity and WW will be the penultimate figure.

I wonder what they will do for Wonder Woman, she has the same outfit and weapons in all 3 movies. Only change I can see is different headsculpts, battle damage, and maybe some exclusive accessory related to the respective movies.

The hue of her outfit is brighter in the solo film than it is in BvS and JL. Her shield in the solo film is also a bit different I believe and she also has the cloak. The solo WW figure will likely recycle the same body from the BvS figure and simply repaint the same sculpt, but feature the brighter suit along with the different accessories. Being that the JL suit is essentially the same as BvS, they'll probably feature a new body and fabricate a new sculpt with a different expression for the JL figure.

Bat, Super and WW practically just same. This will cut a time for development. I wish they fix Gal face though.

Hot Toy should spend his time to develop rest of team.

I'm hoping the prototypes will be at SDCC. Looking at Aquaman's armor it looks like the articulation could possibly be stiff. Hopefully it won't be though.

Curious to know what new gadgets Batman will use in the movie. Especially with his regular suit, since it's quite similar to the BvS suit. I hope there's at least one unique gadget or accessory we haven't seen before to further justify me getting it. But still, I'm already interested.

Some figures from DC collectibles to help you guys imagine the figures...

Justice-League-Movie-Statues-DC-Collectibles.jpg

Oh green lantern we miss you

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Green Lantern is on the way...in fact a whole GL universe by the sounds of it. Be patient. :lol
I'm intrigued by all these JL characters and at the same time glad they are holding some back for later movies.

Regarding Cyborg I'm really curious to know how HT will manage the light up features. I still hate the way the red light fades so quickly on the DX13. Armoured Batman doesn't have that issue but taking the head on and off every time is a real pain. Cyborg has so many parts of his head and suit lit I'm not sure those little cell batteries will be sufficient.

Green Lantern is on the way...in fact a whole GL universe by the sounds of it. Be patient. [emoji38]
I'm intrigued by all these JL characters and at the same time glad they are holding some back for later movies.

Regarding Cyborg I'm really curious to know how HT will manage the light up features. I still hate the way the red light fades so quickly on the DX13. Armoured Batman doesn't have that issue but taking the head on and off every time is a real pain. Cyborg has so many parts of his head and suit lit I'm not sure those little cell batteries will be sufficient.

I hope the neck articulation wont end up like Ultron.. Based on reviews, it seems it cant turn much..
Plastic will sure help to lower the cost..
I am just worried it might end up flimsy. Weak legs. Hahaha

I hope the neck articulation wont end up like Ultron.. Based on reviews, it seems it cant turn much..
Plastic will sure help to lower the cost..
I am just worried it might end up flimsy. Weak legs. Hahaha

I'd love to see it in diecast but the increased price might put a lot of potential buyers off. I think we'll see prototypes for each character at SDCC. Any potential black suit Superman figure I assume wouldn't be revealed until after the movie hits theatres.

I'd love to see it in diecast but the increased price might put a lot of potential buyers off. I think we'll see prototypes for each character at SDCC. Any potential black suit Superman figure I assume wouldn't be revealed until after the movie hits theatres.

Possibly..

It's going to be immensely disappointing if they don't end up casting Armie as Hal Jordan.

Call me crazy, but could it be possible the Batmobile gets released along with other figures from this movie? The new trailer had some nice footage of the Batmobile, and HT's has teased this version of the Batmobile before if memory serves correct.

I wish I can convince myself to get Batmobile once it's out.. But it's gonna cost at least 2.5 of the normal price.. Sighz

It's going to be immensely disappointing if they don't end up casting Armie as Hal Jordan.
At 6'5" Hammer will be one tall GL. My top choice had been Chris Pine, but since he's in WW I think someone like Scott Eastwood, Alex Pettyfer or Matt Bomer might be a good Hal GL.

Back