Hot Toys 1:6 Justice League Figure Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At first I wasn't planning on getting the whole team, but now they've got me considering Flash, Aquaman and Wonder Woman. I was already in for both Batman suits and Superman, as well as Deathstroke if he's in it. As long as I can afford these that is.

Aquathor will probably be a pass..at first I wasn't into the Flash outfit, but with all the SFX surrounding it, it looks pretty good to warrant a purchase of a HT version.

WW absolutely and Batfleck is a sell for me

Yep WW and Bats will steal the show despite Aquaman..Flash I'm not sure will work and Cyborg is a toss up at this point

I was initially saying I'd pass on JL stuff, but this latest trailer is making me think twice.

Had a feeling that might happen. :lol
The only main league member I think I'm certain to pass on at this stage is Batman. WW and Supes will depend on how much better, if at all, they looker over their BvS equivalents. Cyborg, Aquaman and Flash are must buys.

Once HT have done the JL stuff, other from Aquaman, it could be a while before we see new figures of the others. After Aquaman, no other DC movie before 2019...or have I got that wrong?

Had a feeling that might happen. :lol
The only main league member I think I'm certain to pass on at this stage is Batman. WW and Supes will depend on how much better, if at all, they looker over their BvS equivalents. Cyborg, Aquaman and Flash are must buys.

Once HT have done the JL stuff, other from Aquaman, it could be a while before we see new figures of the others. After Aquaman, no other DC movie before 2019...or have I got that wrong?

oh no we will get two at least in 2018- schedules constantly change

oh no we will get two at least in 2018- schedules constantly change

Wonder what those movies will be. Not looking likely it will be Flash or Batman unless the later squeezes in at the very end of the year. Green Lantern was 2020 last time I knew and they surely won't rush MoS 2 in that time. I guess Sirens will be one of them.

Oh HT, the trailer is out.. You have my permission to relewse the prototypes now.. Hehehehe

At first wasn't sure Superman was going to be a part of this..still not..but we saw Lois, so I'm thinking something is up :dunno

Still think the HT lineup will be...

Batman
Tactical Suit Batman
Superman (possibly a variant if he shows up in his black suit)
Wonder Woman
Flash
Aquaman
Cyborg
Steppenwolf
Parademon (possibly a two-pack)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I agree with this for the most part.

Not sure about Steppenwolf and Parademons though. Parademons I would put on the same level as Chitauri from the first Avengers film in the MCU, and that didn't sell too well from what I recall. I think HT may have learned a lesson there.

My for sure list (not including possibilities, just ones that are for certain) at this point of figures that will be made would be:

- Batman
- Tactical Suit Batman
- Superman
- Wonder Woman
- Flash
- Aquaman
- Cyborg

I heard greenlantern will also show up in this movie.

Seems they are just going to throw everyone in it.

Watched the trailer so many times and it just doesn't have that appeal that drawed me in. No intrigue or thought-provoking bits that stood out. I'll just wait for the movie.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

The rumor is "a" Green Lantern will show up. So probably won't be Hal or John unless one of those roles has been cast and kept under wraps. So the speculation runs from Abin Sur to Sinestro. Actually Sinestro would be kind of intriguing because you could get to see him as a GL, but by the time the GL movie comes he could have turned evil. Mark Strong was one of the few good things about the first GL movie so I'd be fine with seeing him back. I can't imagine they would spend a extra budget dollars to create a CGI GL character. I wonder if there will be a Darkseid reveal or after credit scene. They may just keep him in the shadows.

My list would be:
Batman tactical
Batman silver emblem
Aquaman
Wonder Woman
Flash
Cyborg
Mera (if they make her)
Superman (black suit)
Green Lantern (if they make one)

Will have to see the design for Steppenwolf. I haven't gotten a Chitauri so probably wouldn't drop $200 for a generic Parademon.

Last edited:
I don't know about you guys but there is a strong desire to collect all the justice League unlike the avengers. They just feel so distinct each with a unquie power and skill set .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Back