Hot Toys 1/6 The Avengers: 1/6 Scale Bruce Banner and Hulk Premium Edition set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bet the waitlist for HULK at SSC just got a whole lot shorter!

Re: The Avengers: 1/6th scale Bruce Banner Collectible Figure.

Finally Banner...guess there is no "Exclusive Banner" aside from the 2 pack.

I'm glad I didn't plan on collecting the entire Avengers line... Look at how much those poor people have to shell out to get everything. How much is the 2-figure set?

I'm glad I didn't plan on collecting the entire Avengers line... Look at how much those poor people have to shell out to get everything. How much is the individual?

I think it look a lot like him. What looks off to me if the shape of his head. The HT HS is way too round. Ruffalo has a longer face. I still like it though and think it look good

attachment.php

That's ****ing shameful.:lol Including accessories from a different licensee's product. This licensee's main competition, actually.:rotfl :rotfl I actually think it's kind of hilarious; hell, I'm surprised they didn't just give him the Evil Supes base since it's so much bigger, and since they're perfectly fine with reusing accessories from other lines.:lol

No, its more like now people who didn't get the Hulk some can get him now without paying $500+ eBay prices just for Hulk. And those who want Banner too can now get them as a set.

Its collectors fault they are paying $500+ on eBay for single figures, not HTs. Especially with Avengers when there are going to be multiple movies, thedr characters are going to be made several times. So you are either a completest and buy them all, and love them all for each movie, or if you miss one, wait for the next one. When people spend double on eBay for a figure, then thats your own fault if it gets re-released cheaper. Not HTs.

what the hell are you talking about? i got hulk at retail, i preordered it in hong kong when the teaser was released, and it came with nothing, not even a name tag stand that comes with every figure they ever made.

now, a year from now, you're telling me you're gonna make a bundle with a banner figure? F you hot toys.

I'm glad I didn't plan on collecting the entire Avengers line... Look at how much those poor people have to shell out to get everything. How much is the individual?

Yeah, the set is better than buying the individual figures and it comes with a base :yess: That sucks for those who bought the first Hulk.

HAHA that headsculpt is ****ing terrible... those promo shots are brutal :lol

Well, thats just the nature of this film. There are a lot of characters, and all key characters. You don't have to buy them all. Buy your favorites. No one is forcing anyone to buy them all. I did because they all came out great and I love the movie. If I didn't like the movie, I would not buy any, like IM3. skipped them all.

People whine that they don't make enough figures from a film, then when they do make many, they whine too.

just ridiculous!!!

I hear ya. I just got the Iron Man and Cap. Will get the Dark World Thor and Loki but due to price and space, I'll probably pass on the Hulk/Banner, though it is nice of them to include both together as a set. I feel bad for the people who paid aftermarket prices for the Hulk standalone.

Bloody hell, bloody hell. How much was the standalone, $300? That makes Banner worth $300 alone???!!!

what the hell are you talking about? i got hulk at retail, i preordered it in hong kong when the teaser was released, and it came with nothing, not even a name tag stand that comes with every figure they ever made.

now, a year from now, you're telling me you're gonna make a bundle with a banner figure? F you hot toys.

Exactly... why even bother with first releases anymore, something better is always down the line

I got my Hulk at retail too, this set should have come with a different head to keep the first release "collectible"

Need's better photography maybe? Kojun with another meh sculpt.

*shakes head at all the comments in both threads*

All threads really for that matter....

You people need to get into another hobby or something:lol

Not everyone bought The Hulk and it sold out. So now some can get him without paying $500+...WIN!

We got Banner now...WIN! and you can buy him separately...WIN! Or buy them together...WIN!

Not everyone bought BD Iron Man. Not everyone has the base. And Whats wrong having another crushed Chitauri as a base? There were hundreds or more in the film. Its just a freakin base. Most figures come with a simple black stand. This is cool because its not just the simple stand. And it also probably keeps costs & time down for them than having to sculpt another base.

If you don't like the prototypes, whatever. they are prototypes. They almost always change slightly by the time we get them in-hand, and lately the final pieces have always been amazing IMO, they are better than prototypes. Its like people just seem to forget this every time there is a reveal.

why I bother reading this site, i have no idea? I just shake my head almost anytime someone posts something.:(

Logic.......HOW DARE YOU USE IT!! :gah:

Back