Hot Toys 1/6 The Avengers: 1/6 Scale Bruce Banner and Hulk Premium Edition set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They could have added some original accessories to the set

These parts Hulk picks up
Hulkmetal1.png~original

Hulkmetal2.png~original

Hulkmetal3.png~original

Hulkmetal4.png~original
Hulkmetal6.png~original

And this laser thing
avengers-bruce-banner.jpg

What about the thing holding the septer on the table
Avengers-Assemble-10.jpg

german-avengers-trailer.jpg

Just to clarify --it's not the pre-production that cost HT a lot of money, that rumor said -- it's the production itself, as the materials used to make the figure (maybe the silicon body?) turned out more expensive than what HT was expecting. That's why making more Hulk would only mean HT losing money unless they make it more expensive. I hope I said that clearly this time.

Again, that's just from a rumor that once went around on here, which is not proven.

Okay, I got you there - you were very clear. In that case, I have no opinion on the matter.

They shoulda given him purple pants. And that body could still be reused for Drax right?

There are so many big ticket items out there now...

Okay, I got you there - you were very clear. In that case, I have no opinion on the matter.

LOL sometimes I wonder if these rumors were spread by insiders or people paid by HT and/or Resellers to make people panic and buy before they "miss out" and prices "skyrocket" even more :lol

Its the same figure. All of a sudden a base and 2 steel rods make a figure better? I just dont see it that way at all.

Sell your First Release, and use the money to buy this if you really want the base and steel rods. I just don't any reason to. Its not significant enough of a change or accessory for me.

in retrospect, if you've known they'll make a hulk and banner bundle with extra parts, would you still go for the hulk with 0 accessories?
I agree on the part that the base and steel bits are not significant enough, but it's still a **** move on hot toys.

for example, you get the sleeveless Thor TDW figure now, you are perfectly fine with that, next time they do a bundle with prisoner loki and includes accessories like a cloak or plastic thunder effects. would you be kinda "bummed out" that didn't include those in the first place?

Also, every figure stands perfectly fine on it's own without a stand, but EVERY figure has one, except for hulk.

Re: The Avengers: 1/6th scale Bruce Banner Collectible Figure.

Was looking forward to a banner :( Guess I'm passing.
Worst headsculpt for 2013 IMO.

I have to agree

I was really looking forward to him also. He is all I need to finish my 1st Avengers film collection but unless they change the HS or i see better pictures i will unfortunately have to pass. :(

Just to clarify --it's not the pre-production that cost HT a lot of money, that rumor said -- it's the production itself, as the materials used to make the figure (maybe the silicon body?) turned out more expensive than what HT was expecting. That's why making more Hulk would only mean HT losing money unless they make it more expensive. I hope I said that clearly this time.

Again, that's just from a rumor that once went around on here, which is not proven.

I have a pretty good source in Hong Kong that confirms this rumor, not exactly more expensive, but less cost efficient.

a new screaming head sculpt for Hulk and a torn white shirt would've made this package irresistible. Thank god you can buy Banner by himself. I can live with stand and metal girders.

This pisses me off to no end. Even though I got Hulk and am getting Banner... but a two pack? Come on! This should have been the only release. It comes with nothing new(new head sculpt), so it's literally both standard figures. Why didn't they wait and release this?

I might just buy the package of Ebay. No doubt it will be awesome.

But whatever, if you have the First Release, there is no reason to be bummed out by a base and 2 steel rods. Not worth the stress in any way. First Release Hulk is awesome and one of my favorite All Time Figures.

:exactly:

in retrospect, if you've known they'll make a hulk and banner bundle with extra parts, would you still go for the hulk with 0 accessories?

After seeing Banner I would go for the cheaper hulk with O accessories. I would never use that base or other parts. I want Banner but until I see better pics or they change the HS its a pass for me.
This is great for everyone who is getting Banner and missed out on the Hulk.

Re: The Avengers: 1/6th scale Bruce Banner Collectible Figure.

I have no interest in this figure but i think it turned out well. Some people find the smallest things to complain about. Nothing less than a walking, talking life model decoy would please them.

Little...? the HS is the main attraction of this figure....

:exactly:

After seeing Banner I would go for the cheaper hulk with O accessories. I would never use that base or other parts. I want Banner but until I see better pics or they change the HS its a pass for me.
This is great for everyone who is getting Banner and missed out on the Hulk.

its just funny to me that HT said in interviews that banner was "pending licensor approval" and thats what they approved apparently ... looks like he had a stroke

Back