Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My guess is when HT's finally secures "X" amount of preorders they will start producing the Tumbler. Until then let the delays continue.

I wonder how many has been placed. As I'd imagine something so big as this and yet so expensive it'll only be the true die-hard's that would go after something like this, no? :)

I dread to think of the scale seeing it hands on. Let alone the box it gets delivered in. As The Bat-Pod box packaging was in by no means small.

Tumbler dimensions:
Width: 19.0"
Height: 29.0"
Depth: 11.0"

Some pics of mine!

35lrkft.jpg

p4sja.jpg

16jojlh.jpg

mw2wed.jpg

ziku4l.jpg

Some pics of mine!

p4sja.jpg

16jojlh.jpg

these look great. :rock personally I can't wait for the batpod to show up. it should be shipping to the rest of us really soon. (I hope)

it's hype has only died down due to the long wait. there will be lots of pics in the next couple weeks. :D

That Pod makes the perfect companion piece to Batman and actually makes the figure look better imo! Just wish I could afford one! :monkey2

header.jpg

the Bat-Pod has just been added to the Cool Toy Review Photo Archive. 79 images of an amazing toy. You can't go wrong. Follow the link above to check it out.

Just picked up my Bat-Pod this week. I have the biggest love/hate relationship with this thing. Loved everything about it when I had Bat's posed on it similar to how Intothevoid has it or standing in behind. I tell you when I tried to get him into riding position on the pod my frustration went through the roof! As you have to clip the handle bars into place when you take it out of the box everytime I tried to put him into position either the hands or handle bars would pop off.... it made for a seriously frustration evening. Finally got it though and it is looking sweet! Anyone else have issues?

go check out scifigenre.com, I order all my comics from them, and they have the tumbler for 385. Good website though.

I've seen the Tumbler for less at several sites. It's good to shop around.

I have the Tumber on order from dcbservice.com I believe it was for $292 and $8 shipping lol. It is long sold out though. They also offered up Bank Robber Joker and Dent for $113, who I've also ordered.

I have the Tumber on order from dcbservice.com I believe it was for $292 and $8 shipping lol. It is long sold out though. They also offered up Bank Robber Joker and Dent for $113, who I've also ordered.

Holy ^^^^! That's one hell of a deal. I'm getting mine for just under $400. Now I'm wondering if I could get one even cheaper?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back