Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I ve just read about a March 18th release date for the Tumbler.

give us sources....when people say something like that on a board like this, without saying were it came from, people will either freak out or make speculations unless you give us your scource...

the DCD site says March 11th. is this when retailers will ship out? or they will start to ship from overseas?

Oh god, nooooooooooooo

If forbiddenplanet ship mine on one go, thats currently marked as the 15th. Thats just short of £700 for both Pod and Tumbler :crying

I was hoping to get the Pod one month, and the tumbler another month or two later on.

give us sources....when people say something like that on a board like this, without saying were it came from, people will either freak out or make speculations unless you give us your scource...

That was Tinister on the One Sixth Warrior board.He posts here so you can ask him where he got it from if you like.

Thats not really solid concrete. We'll soon see.

02-27-2009

Originally Posted by tinister
BTW: The Tumbler is coming out on March 18th! I can't wait to get mine. hehe

Originally Posted by vodoun
You know this how?...

Originally Posted by tinister
Hey, Vodoun - got that date from my friend in HK. So I think the US should have it about a month later.

I ve just read about a March 18th release date for the Tumbler.

Think you got your wires crossed. Batpod will be released March 11, Tumbler will come out May 27. This is off the latest DC Direct shipping update. But don't hold your breath, DC is know for pushing release dates back. Batpod was first due Feb 25.

If it's May I'm more than happy, at least it'll be spread out.

Just saw BB again, and I thought that the 1st gen desert camo tumbler looked pretty cool.

Anyone thinking of customizing their tumbler to the camo version by any chance? Mike? :D

Just saw BB again, and I thought that the 1st gen desert camo tumbler looked pretty cool.

Anyone thinking of customizing their tumbler to the camo version by any chance? Mike? :D

Why risk of ruinning a $400 product? Better find someone who can make a custom "outer shell" for your tumbler and paint it the way you like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back