Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree but unfortunately that is not the case.

Luis

See, that's the problem right there, no one is willing to take a stand. Most of the people who sell there spend every day buying up everything so local collectors are left without a choice. Everyone needs to get together, bite the bullet, and stop shopping at Frank & Sons. As soon as the scalpers start seeing a significant drop in sales, they'll move on to some other shady business, and SoCal will have the same sort of toy shopping opportunities the rest of North America (except Florida) enjoys.

although it is big in the scale of 16 figures it is not much longer than the bat-pod. I have this on preorder and I am waiting for in hand pics to start surfacing before I decide whether or not I am actually going to get it or cancel. I would like to display it with original suit batman in a arylic case but It has to look amazing before I make an decisions.

Look it up you lazy butt. It's very easy to find out these things. Search features are a beautiful thing on the web.

Wow, I am sorry that perhaps age or your miserable life has turned you into a bitter person that hasn't learned that if he doesn't have anything nice to add to the conversation might as well keep your trap shut.

I did search and since I am too "lazy" to continue, after the first five minutes of no success I decided to post the question here. Didn't mean to upset your perfect little life.

Anyway, you are welcome to reply all you want. I am not into carrying arguments through a forum so this is the last thing I will say to you regarding your remark.

Have a nice day,

Luis

Last edited:
See, that's the problem right there, no one is willing to take a stand. Most of the people who sell there spend every day buying up everything so local collectors are left without a choice. Everyone needs to get together, bite the bullet, and stop shopping at Frank & Sons. As soon as the scalpers start seeing a significant drop in sales, they'll move on to some other shady business, and SoCal will have the same sort of toy shopping opportunities the rest of North America (except Florida) enjoys.

Actually I have, I have gone various months not going to Frank and Sons and deciding to try my luck at finding the figure I want at my local store. After a while I end up going back since as you know, the older the figure, the higher the price goes up and I don't want to pay an arm an a leg for a $8 action figure.

Believe me, if I would find my figures in the stores I wouldn't go to F&S at all.

Perfect example, when Toys R Us had the midnight release of the Revenge of the Sith toys, I went hoping to find some figures. I stood in line only to see a guy I recognized as one of the most expensive scalpers from F&S show up with at least 8 of his buddies/relatives and proceeded to ransack the store. Some people recognized him as well and told him off but he didn't care, he got all the figures he wanted and took off. :confused: :confused:

Luis

The Tumbler is gonna get canceled, I realized it is not a realistic option for me. I have no where to place such a huge masterpiece except under my bed. To pay $400 for something just to have it sit in storage is no where near worth it.

The Tumbler is gonna get canceled, I realized it is not a realistic option for me. I have no where to place such a huge masterpiece except under my bed. To pay $400 for something just to have it sit in storage is no where near worth it.

sorry to hear that.

I am even wondering if I can buy it, but mostly because of budgetary reasons :)
I'll see by the time it will get released, wich I hope will be in a few months from now :) so not too soon I hope

I feel the same, once I get it, then what? Too big, I am trying to convince myself I need it though. :naughty

Luis

Official? nobody knows. The word is it's been delayed to May.

I paid ages ago and I'm desperate for it to arrive, people keep asking me "when is your batmobile coming?" its killing me!! its another one from ABC Express :)

Come on Hot Toys we KNOW you are looking, give us some new pics PLEASE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back