Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That surprises me as well too. Are you sure they haven't been released in HK?

He might post some pics, which I'll post them here later.

I was hoping to have more time for my bank account to recover from the two Iron Mans and an original costume bats I picked up a month ago!! Time to put in some o/t at work!!

I was hoping to have more time for my bank account to recover from the two Iron Mans and an original costume bats I picked up a month ago!! Time to put in some o/t at work!!

²²²:horror:google:duh:banghead

this would be very soon indeed

that make 2 of us Mr. i dont know what the hell im gonna do with it! :confused:

I'll put mine on the floor of my bedroom where a select few other items that I've taken out of their storage boxes reside. I have nowhere else for it and I sure aint gonna be able to resist opening it up.

I just wanna get this now. I've long since paid for it, customs excepted.

Thats the second person that has said this and weeks/months later it never appeared.

This piece will only be released once enough preorders have been confirmed. Its too big a risk to produce in full without interest.

Will it even be out by August? even though from the dates darren posted back in October... It'll be a year by then since I pre-ordered this ¬_¬

I wonder how many have been pre-ordered, or cancelled from the amount to time it's taking for release.

Will it even be out by August? even though from the dates darren posted back in October... It'll be a year by then since I pre-ordered this ¬_¬

I wonder how many have been pre-ordered, or cancelled from the amount to time it's taking for release.

pre-ordered with Joe, so didn't have to pay up front :)

I haven't paid either. Forbiddenplanet.com doesn't charge until it's been dispatched. But I was just curious. :)

I have this feeling it'll still be another month or two before anything new yet. I could be wrong.

I haven't paid either. Forbiddenplanet.com doesn't charge until it's been dispatched. But I was just curious. :)

I have this feeling it'll still be another month or two before anything new yet. I could be wrong.

1-2 months, personally I would prefer this (my wallet that is) :)

but october would be pushing it

Their rebuilding it, the inflatable tires was a bad idea, so now their adding a mechanism that will include the batman inside

The longer out on this the better for me. I've been nailed hard by HT and SSC the last few weeks and do NOT want to have to cancel this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back