Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:horror VERY cool pics, Monk, and a great recreation of the actual scene! That "blowing in the wind" cape they give you makes it look very convincing.

3384789205_7ebf489910_b.jpg

Spectacular!!!! One of the best pics I have seen on SSF.

Gorgeous pics.... love the angles.

Man, I am 100 percent locked in to get the Tumbler... my LCS can't cancel once an order is locked in, because that's how Diamond rolls and why they suck.

Also why I won't be ordering through Diamond anymore. So I guess I am stuck with the Tumbler regardless. But yeah, getting it through my LCS is the cheapest option so that's why I went that route. Hopefully I made the right choice when it arrives.

Mine is still in the box as I dont know how to expose it yet. It's huuuuuge... Amazing piece of art.

not many seem to be into the Bat-Pod..:confused:

mine should arrive tomorrow. :bunnydanc

can't wait to see what it looks like in hand...:D

I'll post a few bad pics..:lol

Monk, those pictures are jaw droppingly awesome. They're enough to sell me on getting a Bat-Pod. Too bad I don't have the money to actually do so. Oh well!

That's the first photo of him on the Batpod I've seen where he doesn't look too big for it. It's like they made the pod itself, or the positioning of the parts 15% too small. He almost looks like hes raised up over the handlebars, whereas in the movie he's much lower down on the body of the bike.

Excellent pics by the way!! :rock

Wow Monk, those shots are amazing, you realy show off its coolositude!

excellent shots Monk, are you gonna photoshop the background to make it looks like the scene?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back