Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My friend said that the guy at U toys in CSC have 2, but the guy said its preorder piece. And its not supposed to be out yet, and that the box have all the HT logo cut out.

Same here, I'm from Singapore none of my local retailers have any news about this as well.

As it turns out, Hot Toys has delayed production to correct the functions more resistant to damage. Due to rebuilding process of the finalized product, HOT TOYS Regrets to announce that the product will either be canceled by 75% chance or delayed for release in 2011 with a $150 USD tag. Pricing will stay usual if plans correspond to expected release date.

As it turns out, Hot Toys has delayed production to correct the functions more resistant to damage. Due to rebuilding process of the finalized product, HOT TOYS Regrets to announce that the product will either be canceled by 75% chance or delayed for release in 2011 with a $150 USD tag. Pricing will stay usual if plans correspond to expected release date.

WHAT?!?!?!?!?! :horror:horror

Where did you see that? I didn't see anything on Hot Toys web site.

Luis

I might have to cancel mine, :( I'm moving to a new city and can't afford it also my tax return I was hoping on spending on it is now spent on going toward the move and a new car!

Did you guys really believe what I said? I was joking! It's clear that boredom has killed us for waiting on this to release. Who knows why it's taking so long, maybe they decided to make it 1:1 scale so more people would want it.

I noticed in the last week there has been plenty of Batpods for sale in the sale section. I wonder why. Are people regreting their purchase?

Luis

I'd guess its just this crumby economy, I'b bet most people would keep it if they didn't feel they 'needed', to sell.
I could be wrong, but it is pretty damn cool in hand!

I just sent in a link to this thread and HT assured me the Tumbler is most deffinetly coming, there will be some news on it soon (how soon, I have no idea) but it IS happening!

Last edited:
Thanks for that, although I'm (currently) not planning on getting the Tumbler (I'm sure you meant Tumbler not Bat-pod) because there simply is no space for it :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back