Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow excellent news, I am look forward to seeing pics of this beast. Oh how I wish I can buy it, its my favourite batmobile, and since seeing the pod in real displayed in forbiddenplanet, man the tumbler is going to be f@@@@@g badass!!
Its just a shame......... I'm going to miss out on this :crying :crying

I keep seeing this thread being bumped and I get curious.
² and I dislike the fact that everytime I looked what was being said, it was always the same crap UNTILL NOW of course, so I am happy that wookster is coming with some hopefull news, I think what he says is more realistic :)

OFFICIAL UPDATE!

I have just found out that the Tumbler WILL BE OUT THIS MONTH!

Apparently a lot of work has gone into not only perfecting th 'car' but also developing the packaging, as they want to make sure collectors get it in one piece.

that is a big relief!

I must say, I do really appreciate that they rather put a lot of time in the packaging than just bringing it out as fast as possible!
This thing is HUGE so it would be very difficult to ship safely, so it does kinda assure me that they have taken a lot of attention into the packaging.
I wonder if it would come in one piece though. IF you have to assemble it, I wonder wich parts.

Should have pics end of next week... apparently!

All here on the board will be waiting full anticipation ;)

I'm sure it'll be worth the wait 'IF' we ever see the thing but its been so long, i have lost interest in it!
Its now or never for the announcement imho. If they don't unveil it this month, i reckon it could be canned. Its RIDICULOUS

Losing interest????? Definitely Definitely NOT!
It did get out of our minds because of the long wait and because of all the new releases for sure!

But to say that the interest is getting lost? I tell ya that if new pictures will come out, you will see how "lost the interest" was ;)

Anyway, I surely won't lose interest for something worth 400 dollars :rolleyes: Willing to pay that much for "a toy" says a lot..

This date seems about right when I'll get mine from fp.com, 15/07/2009. I'm looking really forward to this day.

It's the Date system used in every country except those in north america.
:lecture for truth

There's only 12 months in a year :monkey3

also, there are more countries in the world than the ones in n. america ...... some of them even have different languages, religions, currency (that's money) and even area codes...

:lecture for truth

also, there are more countries in the world than the ones in n. america ...... some of them even have different languages, religions, currency (that's money) and even area codes...

I was kidding dude, relax. I've had enough History classes to know that :duh

Oh wow, I'm so sorry to hear that. I did have it at my private school. I guess not all schools teach the same way?

Take care,

Luis

Maybe they will have it next year, we are relatively new, and this year we only go up to junior year.
Next year I will be a senior so maybe they will have it :huh

i went to public school in jersey. i learnt how to speel good an read an stuff. i's also lurnt ta buss caps in mutha's an cuts crack wif bakin soda an make shivs outta ol peeces o fince.

it wasn't until college that i learned the error of my ways and stopped associating with ill-reputed women who over used aqua-net and underused toothpaste or birth control.

then i went into the army where spelling good and reading were considered elitist, i learned how to shoot people better and make improvised weapons with the environment. sadly the only women there were to associate with were ones who overused aqua-net, underused toothpaste, and thought birth control was being gut punched on a flight of stairs while straddling a coat hanger.

which brings me to this question in a twist of logic no one can understand.... how the hell are any of us going to tastefully display this beast in our homes without the wives going ape s*it?

i went to public school in jersey. i learnt how to speel good an read an stuff. i's also lurnt ta buss caps in mutha's an cuts crack wif bakin soda an make shivs outta ol peeces o fince.

it wasn't until college that i learned the error of my ways and stopped associating with ill-reputed women who over used aqua-net and underused toothpaste or birth control.

then i went into the army where spelling good and reading were considered elitist, i learned how to shoot people better and make improvised weapons with the environment. sadly the only women there were to associate with were ones who overused aqua-net, underused toothpaste, and thought birth control was being gut punched on a flight of stairs while straddling a coat hanger.

which brings me to this question in a twist of logic no one can understand.... how the hell are any of us going to tastefully display this beast in our homes without the wives going ape s*it?

its smaller than the biker scout PF so I should be fine :banana

its smaller than the biker scout PF so I should be fine :banana

homer_doh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back