Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't believe they put silly thing on their site. Even the Mark II exclusive isn't on it. Even though technically it is but no bust displayed.

Neither did I (not in a wile anyway). :mad:

Yeah, I wondered why.

March was the last letter I had. :confused:

htnwsltrs.jpg

DC Comics website shows an arrival date of July 15th for the Tumbler.

Every month its late next month. I try to just assume that on a permanent basis but I keep seeing this thread being bumped and I get curious. Well if this item gets cancelled at least I'll be in for a bumper credit amount to my VISA to help pay for other things.

OFFICIAL UPDATE!

I have just found out that the Tumbler WILL BE OUT THIS MONTH!

Apparently a lot of work has gone into not only perfecting th 'car' but also developing the packaging, as they want to make sure collectors get it in one piece.
So, as I say, I've been told 'deffinetly' this month, if there is a hold up again don't shoot the messenger!

OFFICIAL UPDATE!

Apparently a lot of work has gone into not only perfecting th 'car' but also developing the packaging, as they want to make sure collectors get it in one piece.
So, as I say, I've been told 'deffinetly' this month, if there is a hold up again don't shoot the messenger!

Great news!! Thanks very much Jeff.

God knows where im going to put it though...

OFFICIAL UPDATE!

A long time coming. Finally to be able to cross it off my written list of 'waiting for' items. I want to see my preorder list shrink and it looks like June and July are going to see that happen.

I had the Tumbler and Pod but had to hold off on both due to money.. I think Id be murdered for the Tumbler especially. I will get these some day though.. some day..

Should have pics end of next week... apparently!

:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew

Thanks for the info Wooks!!! Anxiously awaiting you to post pics!! Can't believe it has been over a year since I ordered this thing.

NOOO! THIS MONTH IS TOO SOON!

I am so bad going against the grain and I do want it, but I went stupid ordering the classic Iron Man earlier, signing up for a game worn jersey, getting a custom Logan PF, and now working on another PF.

Holy bejeezus, I'm boned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back