Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys know whats coming next right?
For the MMS DX Dark Knight Tumbler they will probialy find a way to launch the batpod from the Tumbler like in the movie...
No just kidding I dont think they would do that but hey I can dream right?

:mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha

Are the batpod batteries shipped installed or not please?

Are the batpod batteries shipped installed or not please?

No Batteries are included... AT least with mine it didnt come with any batteries. Also the type of batteries needed are 2 size"AAA".

I personally wouldn't want batteries in it, I mean, what if they turn out to be crappy ones and leak whilst in transit?

No thanks.

I personally wouldn't want batteries in it, I mean, what if they turn out to be crappy ones and leak whilst in transit?

No thanks.

Agreed. Usually by the time batteries are included and reach the owner they are sometimes usually half drained.

I wonder how many has the batteries still in even during storage. I took them back out as I'd hate the thought of acid leakage.

Agreed. Usually by the time batteries are included and reach the owner they are sometimes usually half drained.

I wonder how many has the batteries still in even during storage. I took them back out as I'd hate the thought of acid leakage.

Oops, I wasn't thinking about that :google

I want batteries. :)

What's wrong with wanting batteries? Batteries are good. They make the electronics go... work work.

For this price point, I want batteries... and maybe a few year's supply worth!

I want batteries. :)

What's wrong with wanting batteries? Batteries are good. They make the electronics go... work work.

For this price point, I want batteries... and maybe a few year's supply worth!

STFU Eli...:thwak

now I understand...:lol

:wave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back