Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry mate,i ve no idea will only know for sure when the tracking notice goes out.I bought the Pod from him as well,i think he was a couple of weeks behind the fastest dealers,maybe less.Wo nt be long ; 0 )

Cheers pal. I'm gonna drop him an email over the weekend for an update. I'll PM you if there's any decent news :D

every pt pic i saw had bb bats in it

look down

I thought only the original costume Batman could fit inside properly.....

I thought only the BB Batman could fit!? Those pics from ToyWorld shows a TDK Batman. Weird.

euhm, why exactly do you think that??? what is the logic of that?

Why can't a 1/6 figure of ANY kind fit in the tumbler????? hell you can even put a T-800 in there I bet!

2636990447_5c8490945d_o.jpg

once I have mine, I'll try to put T-800 in it, Joker and Robocop.
I have some Predators, but I doubt the can enter because they are more lager than the average 1/6 human body + maybe their nails won't allow them to enter properly :)

Now again, why can't TDK batman sit in it? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last edited:
look down

euhm, why exactly do you think that??? what is the logic of that?

Why can't a 1/6 figure of ANY kind fit in the tumbler????? hell you can even put a T-800 in there I bet!

2636990447_5c8490945d_o.jpg

once I have mine, I'll try to put T-800 in it, Joker and Robocop.
I have some Predators, but I doubt the can enter because they are more lager than the average 1/6 human body + maybe their nails won't allow them to enter properly :)

Now again, why can't TDK batman sit in it? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I know that HT advertised all throughout 2008 that the Pod was for TDK and Car was for OC so maybe that is why some people assumed that this is how it had to be.

Is anybody familiar with www.scifigenre.com?

I was searching for deals online, and they have the tumbler for $382.50 with free shipping, but I've never heard of them mentioned before so I'm a bit wary to order from them.

I know that HT advertised all throughout 2008 that the Pod was for TDK and Car was for OC so maybe that is why some people assumed that this is how it had to be.

haha funny!! :)
So you think that if Hot Toys put a Terminator T-800 Endoskeleton inside the tumbler, that "people have to assume that this is how it had to be"??? :chew

Yeah I seem to remember Hot toys stating somewhere that only the original suit would fit it. Maybe in the Tumbler official specs. I'm sure other relevant figures will fit in though.

Is anybody familiar with www.scifigenre.com?

I was searching for deals online, and they have the tumbler for $382.50 with free shipping, but I've never heard of them mentioned before so I'm a bit wary to order from them.

WOOOW, that IS cheap!
+ shipping is less than 70 dollars to europe!
I am gonna pay 495 dollars in total for the tumbler shipped to Europe

Here it seems to be a total of 382 + 62.41 with expres mail = 444.41 :horror
He's date release date states 15th...gonna keep this one in mind.

And also, does anyone have some experience with this www.scifigenre.com ?

Yeah I seem to remember Hot toys stating somewhere that only the original suit would fit it. Maybe in the Tumbler official specs. I'm sure other relevant figures will fit in though.

HT website:

- Prefect scale to Hot Toys 1/6th scale Batman (the original costume)collectible figure

But, it's not like there's anything on TDK suit to stop it from fitting in......

The batmobile is cool but realise I just have it spent on this vehicle or awaits the IM Mark 1 and T600...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back