Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah Riko.. when this thing was first announced that's exactly what HT said:

- Prefect scale to Hot Toys 1/6th scale Batman (the original costume) collectible figure

So why would I then assume that? Pretty obvious: I don't have one. No one at THAT time had one. The manufacturer (HT) was saying so. Can you jam any 1/6 scale figure in there? Yeah.

Toasters are made for bread. Can you jam pieces of metal in there and cook THAT? Yeah. It's not suggested but once you own it you can do whatever you want. :duh

Yeah Riko.. when this thing was first announced that's exactly what HT said:

So why would I then assume that? Pretty obvious: I don't have one. No one at THAT time had one. The manufacturer (HT) was saying so. Can you jam any 1/6 scale figure in there? Yeah.

Toasters are made for bread. Can you jam pieces of metal in there and cook THAT? Yeah. It's not suggested but once you own it you can do whatever you want. :duh

just think logical for once

If batman (original costume :rolleyes:) can fit in there, can another 1/6th figure with about the same body measurements also fit in there...?

*tick tack tick tack*

so, what does your mind tell you?

The reason I ask is, unless the windows are somewhat clear but with quite a percentage of black tint. If it's solid black, it'll make no difference if the figures are in the car or not.

Are the windows only black shiny plastic? or can you actually see through them looking up close? Hence the description above. :)

The reason I ask is, unless the windows are somewhat clear but with quite a percentage of black tint. If it's solid black, it'll make no difference if the figures are in the car or not.

Are the windows only black shiny plastic? or can you actually see through them looking up close? Hence the description above. :)

yo vodoun. .I am looking at my tumbler now.. .I do not know the exact words to describe the windows.. but the cool thing is... when you don't put direct light on it.. it looks black and you cannot see through it. BUT when you shine some light through it it's tinted and you can clearly see batman in there (if you put the figure inside , of course) hope this helps

yo vodoun. .I am looking at my tumbler now.. .I do not know the exact words to describe the windows.. but the cool thing is... when you don't put direct light on it.. it looks black and you cannot see through it. BUT when you shine some light through it it's tinted and you can clearly see batman in there (if you put the figure inside , of course) hope this helps

dude, can you give us a preview on the net and take more interior pictures? :) that would be the very first than :)

I think i'd better work some overtime and earn some £££, coz i've gotta have this whatever it takes now. Simply awesome.
I'd like to see some interior pics too

can someone please tell me when this will be released like the official day

thanks batfan

it can differ from seller to seller, but I mailed a few ebay sellers from hong kong and I got a mail back from "to_bid_or_not_to_bid" when I asked him how long it would take, he replied this:

Thanks for the email. There are only 50pcs Batmobile
(out of 5000 they have made) released through Hot Toys's
retail store to their VIPs and for those who order
directly from their retail store. Our shipment should be
here by the end of July. Hot Toys is making a quite
difficult situation for us as the Batmobile is huge (3
feet long) so their logistics department is having a
hard time for the shipping schedule. I will be in
contact with their shipping department 2 times a week
and follow up our orders. I will keep you posted. Sorry
for the wait but the wait is nearly over :)

So I guess by the end of July everybody will have his notification of payment if they pre-ordered ;)

Very interesting,thats the first figure i ve seen for a production total(5,000)thanks for that Riko!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back