Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G'c,

can you make more interior pictures, different ones that we've seen so far please?

like of the steering wheel, front dash, the controls,.. etc? :)

heya Riko!! hey sorry I will post them a bit later... been a bit busy lately .. but will do so as promised!

:confused::confused::confused:

You mean his sig, right? Because his avatar is the Joker from TDK. I mean.. if that does it for you cool. I'm not judging. Some people find clowns sexy. Not me. But some people. Some sick, sick people. Not judging. :monkey3

:lol

Sig before was of Alba sucking some guy's finger off. lol

G'c,

can you make more interior pictures, different ones that we've seen so far please?

like of the steering wheel, front dash, the controls,.. etc? :)

I doubt his camera is small enough to see that far behind. Or any all purpose camera for that matter thats not specialized. Unless he uses a mirror.

I doubt his camera is small enough to see that far behind. Or any all purpose camera for that matter thats not specialized. Unless he uses a mirror.

He doesn't have to take it on the same level of the front dash, but he can take pictures from the top angle, in that way it is still possible to take picture of that dash.
So he doesn't have to have a small camera to squeeze inside the interior

And more fixated pictures of the wheels and control would be welcome to

Last edited:
He doesn't have to take it on the same level of the front dash, but he can take pictures from the top angle, in that way it is still possible to take picture of that dash.
So he doesn't have to have a small camera to squeeze inside the interior

And more fixated pictures of the wheels and control would be welcome to

Anything else boss? :D

I hope to go soon to my own house... I dont wont to have saved this jewel in a box :banghead

The tumbler should be shown in the best part of the house :banana :banana

God Save Hot toys!!! ... and my wallet too :duh

For now the most important thing is to have this jewel... :lol
We will have time to find a good place for display it :rolleyes:

time? don't you mean place? :)
If you don't have the place, you can have all the time on the world, it will stay in its box :D

G'c,

Great batmobile pix there! Hey, does your car have the bright green HUD (Heads Up Display) above the steering wheel like in the promo shots?

G'c,

Great batmobile pix there! Hey, does your car have the bright green HUD (Heads Up Display) above the steering wheel like in the promo shots?

of course!!!
look more close at his pictures and you will see it...

edit:
here you go
IMG_0051.jpg

This beast just looks more and more amazing every time I look at pics of it! Just a shame by the time I saved enough for it no doubt it would have sold out everywhere!
I still remember seeing the very first studio pictures of the actual Tumbler from Batman Begins and thinking how incredible it looked - this is definitely my favourite Batmobile bar none :D

Just a shame by the time I saved enough for it no doubt it would have sold out everywhere!

I doubt it. I'd imagine this is something only diehards would pay for. Considering the price.

I doubt it. I'd imagine this is something only diehards would pay for. Considering the price.
That is true... and I certainly hope so, but the low production number worries me in terms of availability in the next 3-4 months say. But yeah you're right - definitely one for the die-hard fans only!! :D

That is true... and I certainly hope so, but the low production number worries me in terms of availability in the next 3-4 months say. But yeah you're right - definitely one for the die-hard fans only!! :D

Aren't they making 5,000 of these? At 500 US each these will be hard pressed to sell at unless they went for clearance at around 200.

Having said that, I am paying 500. :horror

Having said that, I am paying 500. :horror

I know! It takes me back to when the Power Loader came out.......ah, good times!

Someone mentioned they're thinking of mounting this on a wall.......I wonder how this might work? Because now that I'm probably gonna be charged soon, I'm worried I haven't found a space for it yet! Mounted on a wall might look a bit strange, but I guess that's the only space I have atm! :monkey2 (Suppose you could easily just take it off the wall to show people, no? If all else fails, dining table it is then!) :lol

I just took the plunge and bought one from sunnystudio on ebay. He says they are in stock so hopefully he'll have it shipped out soon and it will be in my hands in a week or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back