Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im no expert ether but in the movie Batman Begins Batman takes Rachel in the Batmoblie when she is infected with fear toxin so if there isnt enough room for two to fit in there it would kind of suck...

what is the SAFEST place to order and best price? I have one preordered on Amazon but it is $450 plus shipping!
Gary:wacky

why not order from JOE here on sideshow!?
it's 495 INCLUDING shipment! + he has direct contacts with hot toys so you wouldn't have to wait tooo long.

and he has excellent marks when it comes to communication + tracking

Topview:
IMG_0068.jpg

Thanks for all the pics G'c.

I know everyone's asking about your Batman but does it really look that colour in person or is it just the lighting? He almost looks like hes an animated series Batman the way his suit appears to be grey.

Glad I live in a temperate climate but even I worry about my rubber figures - my bedroom can feel pretty hot at times.

Thanks for all the pics G'c.

I know everyone's asking about your Batman but does it really look that colour in person or is it just the lighting? He almost looks like hes an animated series Batman the way his suit appears to be grey.

Glad I live in a temperate climate but even I worry about my rubber figures - my bedroom can feel pretty hot at times.

Funny that the tone of his suit looks about right... though the cowl does not. His is quite shiny but it must be his camera settings with the flash.

https://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g170/vennwhoelse/Batman4.jpg
https://www.moviecitynews.com/arrays/images/2004/batman/Bale.jpg

When you see it against the gauntlets.

G'c, there are things that are very noticable in this interiorpicture that I do not see compared to some of the promo pictures and some pictures of the tumbler in the big meetings.

Like what is up with the black spots on the white dash on the sides?
+ what are those white spots in the area between the seats? those are clearly glue spots, like superglue!?
Those thing shouldn't be there and it seems like something the painters did forgot to do? a production error perhaps?
Or did you rub the interior with something before you took pictures???:horror

see, here you don't see them:
6TDK_Batmobile.jpg

honestly and i dont mean to be rude but i think his is a fake and not hot toys product. I agree with riko those spots are not on the hottoys version but also look at the hottoys version the batman sits better in the seat. in the other version it looks like he is laying down. its a fake who agrees

honestly and i dont mean to be rude but i think his is a fake and not hot toys product. I agree with riko those spots are not on the hottoys version but also look at the hottoys version the batman sits better in the seat. in the other version it looks like he is laying down. its a fake who agrees

Things can change from prototype to final production piece. It could be a QC issue. It's not a fake.

Nope I think its the real deal just that it such a big one that the people at Hottoys didnt have enough chances to really look them all over good before they went out the door so of course you my get some little off details... If its a fake its a damn good one so and Id be happy with a real one or a fake one but thats just me...

If you look at other peoples posted pictures of batmobiles, they all have the same black markings in theirs as well.

I highly doubt they are fakes, or that there will ever BE fakes. I can't imagine trying to duplicate this beast.

Last edited:
Heh, it must be a clone company then of Hot Toys. Has to be! The pink straps gives it away. ¬_¬

IMG_0009.jpg

IMG_0019.jpg

IMG_0020.jpg

That shot from the rear looks stunning! Was this posted previously? I don't remember.

20090612_23bd3757b7c423b5657crlyv5BILL8T4.jpg

I truly love those stealth windows.

20090612_6ba11b3cc6912cf2505agU4YOhRZ7pn9.jpg

I hate your avatar. It's too distracting and can get me in trouble if the girlfriend catches me in a hypnotic state.

G'c, there are things that are very noticable in this interiorpicture that I do not see compared to some of the promo pictures and some pictures of the tumbler in the big meetings.

Like what is up with the black spots on the white dash on the sides?
+ what are those white spots in the area between the seats? those are clearly glue spots, like superglue!?
Those thing shouldn't be there and it seems like something the painters did forgot to do? a production error perhaps?
Or did you rub the interior with something before you took pictures???:horror

see, here you don't see them:
6TDK_Batmobile.jpg
Wow damn you are right!! didn't notice that detail!!!!! I think I might be an unlucky mofo..

also look at the dashboards they are not the same........ its a phony a big fat phony........lol
I hate your avatar. It's too distracting and can get me in trouble if the girlfriend catches me in a hypnotic state.
:) I wish fakes were that good. Forgot to tell you I got it pre-ordered in the offical Hottoys store in Hong Kong (i.e. where hottoys is situated and operated), got my batmobile in the same store... so I guess... the chance of getting a fake is... zero ... and as I've said.. if fakes were that good.... then i wouldn't mind haaha

:confused::confused::confused:

You mean his sig, right? Because his avatar is the Joker from TDK. I mean.. if that does it for you cool. I'm not judging. Some people find clowns sexy. Not me. But some people. Some sick, sick people. Not judging. :monkey3

:lol

G'c,

can you make more interior pictures, different ones that we've seen so far please?

like of the steering wheel, front dash, the controls,.. etc? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back