Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_0032.jpg

DAMN!!! :horror

Ginormous. Really nice piece.

that pics gives an awesome sense of scale, but I suspect this is going to be like the Batpod where you can't really imagine how big it is, no matter how many pictures you see, until you have it in hand.

what is the SAFEST place to order and best price? I have one preordered on Amazon but it is $450 plus shipping!
Gary:wacky

I'm a little bit surprised and disappointed that they didn't include a new set of gripping hands for the OC Batman so that he could "drive" the Tumbler. Still, this thing looks incredible - I have to keep reminding myself that I have no money, and nowhere to put it!

I have to stay out of this thread. The Tumbler looks sick.

:rock

Any metal parts on this Gs, Dundain or anyone else who has it and can answer... How much does it weigh in lbs? Don't give me this Stone crap either! :banghead

No metal parts man ... mmmm how much it weighs... didnt really put it on a measuring device.... maybe someone could do that .. I am too lazy as of now hahah

So can it actually seat two?
YES!! That's why I usually do some stupid stuff like putting the Godfather figure next to batman and have batman look at him in a weird manner

I'm a little bit surprised and disappointed that they didn't include a new set of gripping hands for the OC Batman so that he could "drive" the Tumbler. Still, this thing looks incredible - I have to keep reminding myself that I have no money, and nowhere to put it!
Well i don't think we really need them as the open hands are pretty much good enough.. I am more disappointed that the seat do not come up like the movie...

I really, really need one of these...SOONER...rather than later! These pics are incredible and make this bad boy look better than anything I could have imagined.

No metal parts man ... mmmm how much it weighs... didnt really put it on a measuring device.... maybe someone could do that .. I am too lazy as of now hahah

YES!! That's why I usually do some stupid stuff like putting the Godfather figure next to batman and have batman look at him in a weird manner

Well i don't think we really need them as the open hands are pretty much good enough.. I am more disappointed that the seat do not come up like the movie...

HERE'S A QUESTION NOBODY ASKED G'S... PICS OF THE BOTTOM OF THE TUMBLER!

Thanks in advance!

+1 for bottom pics.

Can we have closeups on any points of the underbody that could be used as a mount point? I want to wall mount mine or mount it to a frame and then hang it up.

...yep. That's the only way it'll fit.

...when it gets here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back