Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
3660241954_601e073a52_b.jpg

3659435785_f3b9458483_b.jpg

this is from a dutch friend of mine

the package is over 27 LBS.....:google :google

so how movie accurate does this look to you Riko?? looks pretty cool though, just have no room for one

This is THE collectible to own. If you buy only one thing this year, buy THIS. Cancel everything else if you must.

so how movie accurate does this look to you Riko?? looks pretty cool though, just have no room for one

it's not my tumbler, it's from a friend of mine, as I said beneath the pictures...;)

+ the pictures speak for themself I think not? very movie accurate, maybe the back tires, the profile on the tires is not 100% but still the overall appearence + the body is accurate

and still nothing from joe???

people here who ordered from Joe?

no, by all means, DO post more new pictures, it helps me get thru the waiting period until I finally get the message from Joe that I can pay..:)

nice to see a fellow european is in the same situation as me :)

will ya keep me updated if you get some news from Joe? I'll be sure to update you to ;)

tumbler..,Joe..,pictures...,release...,notifications...?

any news from Joe so far? :(

So I'm guessing you're still waiting on word from Joe, right Riko?

:lol:lol:lol

Jeez.. do you have his email address? That's the best way to contact him. That's how I do it.

Thats why.

Hey guys, Joe DOES usually reply fast as we all know.
Faster via email than PMs.

However, i followed up with an email and he said he'd been really busy as of late. He has his own business (restaurant) on top of his collectibles.

he's a stand-up guy, he's always come through for us, so give him time, send him an email, etc. there's one Joe, and countless of us.

Spoke with Toys2 today. They are expecting their orders for the Tumbler to begin shipping in July or August (not sure if this has been posted)

As for Joe, email is the best option for contacting him. He has said he can reply to emails with his blackberry, but PMing is much more difficult.

So I'm guessing you're still waiting on word from Joe, right Riko?

:lol:lol:lol

Jeez.. do you have his email address? That's the best way to contact him. That's how I do it.

Jeez..that is the way YOU do it.

And yes, I have his email, I have his website, I have all contacts I need...

But I ask on the board just so that I would not bother him, thats one of the purposes you can use a board like this for.
If somebody has an update from Joe about a payment request or something, that somebody will reply here without bothering Joe (since he is busy)

But I ask on the board just so that I would not bother him, thats one of the purposes you can use a board like this for.
If somebody has an update from Joe about a payment request or something, that somebody will reply here without bothering Joe (since he is busy)

Last I heard he couldn't access SSF. That's why pms don't work.

Last I heard he couldn't access SSF. That's why pms don't work.

but I do not want to bother him everyweek with a email either, that is why I ask the board in meantime...

But next monday I am gonna mail him for an update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back