Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
but I do not want to bother him everyweek with a email either, that is why I ask the board in meantime...

But next monday I am gonna mail him for an update.

I don't think he would consider it a "bother" since you're a paying customer. I could see if you were just inquiring about something.. but you're asking about paying for an item. If a seller considers customers who are trying to give them money a "bother" they need to find a new profession. :lol

I don't think he would consider it a "bother" since you're a paying customer. I could see if you were just inquiring about something.. but you're asking about paying for an item. If a seller considers customers who are trying to give them money a "bother" they need to find a new profession. :lol

lol that is true :)
BUT I know he is very busy, so I wouldn't do any harm by waiting to ask him and meanwhile bothering the forum with questions of any update ;)

That said, I am going to mail him on monday about the tumbler..shouldn't take so long now I guess..

Interior detail
3658949691_508f543676.jpg

3659748756_a0b706629b.jpg

Just recieve my Hot Toys Tumbler and compare with the Tyco R/C Tumbler and is 2" bigger and wider on both side.
DSC09746.jpg

DSC09751.jpg

:D

hmmmm....

Looking at that comparison pic I'm not sure the price difference warrants the HT over the RC if you're just going to sit it on a shelf to display.

hmmmm....

Looking at that comparison pic I'm not sure the price difference warrants the HT over the RC if you're just going to sit it on a shelf to display.

The RC looks goofy from the front and side view. His flash is making it look overexposed causing it to look toylike. Look at those dorky front wheels. It looks nasty.

What else will you be doing with the HT Tumbler? it too will be sitting on a shelf. It's not like you'll be whizzing it up and down a hallway now? :)

The RC looks goofy from the front and side view. His flash is making it look overexposed causing it to look toylike. Look at those dorky front wheels. It looks nasty.

What else will you be doing with the HT Tumbler? it too will be sitting on a shelf. It's not like you'll be whizzing it up and down a hallway now? :)

but you could do that with the RC version lol

oh my.Its that big!i think im gonna get myself one.Its compatible with both batman versions right?

Well per Sunny at Studio Sunny, he supposedly shipped my Tumbler out Thursday so hopefully I will have it by the end of next week. I've had the Tyco 1/6 R/C Tumbler since 2005 right after Batman Begins came out. I've ran it around my house like crazy and always put it up on the top shelf above my Batman figures. I guess I will have to box it up and retire it once the HT Tumbler gets here. Man, I was worried that the HT Tumbler was going to be a bit smaller than the Tyco one. Was I wrong! That's insane!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back