Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW, after seeing those pics, I completely understand why it took them over a year to get this thing out. most detailed toy I have ever SEEN!

batmans so excited his bat hummer finally arrived,it looks like hes got a 'hard on' in the pics where hes standing on top of the car! i dont blame him though! those pics of the tumbler look great!

Yeah kinda puts the stuff Hasbro, Mattel, Playmates and a load of other companies churn out in perspective don't it! Especially Mattel since they own the mass market license for Batman and DC. Hell, DC Direct has never had something like this in their inventory before now and they had to get it from HT. As a collector I will pay prices for items like this because I know they are incredible. Too bad the companies I mentioned don't launch their own divisions detected to producing items like this for collectors like us. Today's been a good day with these new pics going up and Studio Sunny sending me the tracking number for my Tumbler! The beast is on its way...

WOW, after seeing those pics, I completely understand why it took them over a year to get this thing out. most detailed toy I have ever SEEN!

hmmmm....

Looking at that comparison pic I'm not sure the price difference warrants the HT over the RC if you're just going to sit it on a shelf to display.

The Tyco R/C is not accurate, cruel in design and lack detail.
Hot Toys Batmobile both front wheel turn in the same direction when you move any of the front wheel, accurate in design, rich in interior and exterior detail, light up, rubber tyres, open and close front canopy and limited in production.
It is a great buy. Highly recommend.
:D

The Batmobile interior space is big enough for both figures
Batman say to the President
Mr. President you may have a ride with my New Batmobile
Yes you can!
Medicom TDK Batman siting beside President Obama
DSC09753.jpg

Hey, I thought President Obama "exclusively" only hangs out with Marvel Universe characters like Spider-man and Head of Homeland Security and Director of HAMMER Norman Osborne?!? Somebody better get a hold of Joe Quesada!

The Batmobile interior space is big enough for both figures
Batman say to the President
Mr. President you may have a ride with my New Batmobile
Yes you can!
Medicom TDK Batman siting beside President Obama
DSC09753.jpg

aha genius :D

Not to worry about about the space in the interior compartment, the console box can be slide off and taken out and can be slide in again when the figure are place in the sitting position. There are plenty of room movement for 1/6 figures, even for 2 President to sit in.
DSC09764.jpg

DSC09759.jpg

Comrade Che enjoy puffing away with nurse Joker.
DSC09756.jpg

Enjoy!
:rotfl

Hot Toys Batmobile accurate in design, rich in interior and exterior detail, light up, rubber tyres, open and close front canopy and limited in production.
It is a great buy. Highly recommend.

all that detail and they couldn't find a way to hide those hidious cables for the lights :banghead:duh:rolleyes:

Well per Sunny at Studio Sunny, he supposedly shipped my Tumbler out Thursday so hopefully I will have it by the end of next week. I've had the Tyco 1/6 R/C Tumbler since 2005 right after Batman Begins came out. I've ran it around my house like crazy

are you gonna "run around your house like crazy" again with that Hot Toys Tumbler?

LOL

Last edited:
all that detail and they couldn't find a way to hide those hidious cables for the lights :banghead:duh:rolleyes:
These cable are minor fault they might overlook it.
The red wiring and small white socket can be arrange like the pics from the Toysdaily. Just apply some Bluetape on the socket and stick on wall behind.
Hope these minor fault do not detract from the overall magnificent way the model can display. Maybe the wiring fault only happen to my model only.
Have faith in Hot Toys product.
toysdaily_max_hottoys_batmobile04.jpg

toysdaily_max_hottoys_batmobile03.jpg

Man if only they would make Anton Furst's '89 Batmobile. :drool

These cable are minor fault they might overlook it.
The red wiring and small white socket can be arrange like the pics from the Toysdaily. Just apply some Bluetape on the socket and stick on wall behind.
Hope these minor fault do not detract from the overall magnificent way the model can display. Maybe the wiring fault only happen to my model only.
Have faith in Hot Toys product.
toysdaily_max_hottoys_batmobile04.jpg

toysdaily_max_hottoys_batmobile03.jpg

To make it clear, every model that has been received has the same errors, I have seen every picture on this board and on other boards of owners, so it's for everybody.

+ faith has nothing to do with it. I'm still gonna pay 495 dollars for it, with or without these errors. Even with those errors I would pay.
That means I accept the errors because the overall level is still very high. I just wanted to point out although it's a nice piece, that it does have quite big interior detail errors for that kind of money.

Tack that stuff up! Tacky tacky tacky! I say live with it. Tape will just make it look tacky.

speak for yourself, but if you are handy and have some experience in models, it can be done.

Haven't we seen many mods here on the board? (medicom batman to name one)

I will see what the result will be, if it's acceptable than fine, if it looks worse, than I let the cables hang out, but lets be honest, it can't look worse than that. Just look at those cables, hiding it with black tape (like in the picture above) entirely would be an improvement.

Is anybody familiar with www.scifigenre.com?

I was searching for deals online, and they have the tumbler for $382.50 with free shipping, but I've never heard of them mentioned before so I'm a bit wary to order from them.

where is the link to the tumbler on their site? their search is crap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back