Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Riko. Looks like Cinemaquette/Toynami may be doing one of these prefinished as they have one on display right now at SDCC. I'll have to get this because in no way are modelling skills good enough to pull off the finishing and painting on this kit.

:horror

are you at SDCC? (or in one of these days?) if so, can you take pics? :eek:

I see that toys2 has the tumbler weighing in at 27 kg . That = 59 pounds . Even if that's the shipping weight , that means it must be heavy . This must have alot of metal parts. I hope so .

metal parts???? ummm i thought it was all plastic right???

still got no answer...do u guys think its worth it...500 usd(includin' shippin')

really? hasn't the tumbler been out for like a month now??

anyways any reviews on this piece yet?

looks great in the pics so far

Thats the first I have seen this photo before... reason being, look at the huge excess of glue on the window! O_O

Way too much! No really good model builder ever uses that amount of glue.

toysdaily_max_hottoys_batmobile01.jpg

I've seen it already.......................................it was posted weeks ago

what's up with you? what has this to do with interesting news? if you can't post something relevant, don't post at all.

It seems that you must be very bored if that is the only thing you can post in the tumbler threads if a new thing comes up about the tumbler....no life at all huh?

then stop emailing every tom ^^^^ and harry on when your going to get this tumbler ...... your the one that needs some thing better to do

Thats the first I have seen this photo before... reason being, look at the huge excess of glue on the window! O_O

Way too much! No really good model builder ever uses that amount of glue.

toysdaily_max_hottoys_batmobile01.jpg

With the exposed wiring and construction issues like this, I'm a little disappointed in HT. "Luckily" I don't have the space to put one of these otherwise I probably would have bought one (and later have to sell a kidney), but at the price these are going for, the quality of workmanship should be higher.

then stop emailing every tom ^^^^ and harry on when your going to get this tumbler ...... your the one that needs some thing better to do

look at you go, you are replying on a post from 5 DAYS AGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Why did you bring that up even when it was 5 pages and 5 days ago, dated the 21st.

I could understand if it was posted yesterday but you appear to be a little frustrated at something posted such a long time ago. :s

A little late, but here are two pics of the batwing and batmobile shown at the SDCC.
DSC05409.jpg

DSC05411.jpg

^^^^, should have specified that we wanted interior pictures, since there are like 4 pictures taken of the Batwing and Batmobile from almost the same angle and distance :)

^^^^, should have specified that we wanted interior pictures, since there are like 4 pictures taken of the Batwing and Batmobile from almost the same angle and distance :)

it seems that those vehicles are behind the glas, maybe that's the reason why we get the same pics and there is no possibilty to take interior-shots?

it seems that those vehicles are behind the glas, maybe that's the reason why we get the same pics and there is no possibilty to take interior-shots?

wrong

IMG_1918copy.jpg

so it can be done....but I guess now its to late since the convention is done

If you don't mind me asking, how is he wrong?

he said it is not possible to take interior pictures because its displayed behind glass......the picture above shows it is possible.

now to return to my original post, I guess nobody has any other interior pictures of the Batwing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back