Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotcha,I think I finally got it. I was pushing the support beam too far through the hole. It seems like it has to barely go into the hole in order for the main handlebar hole to fit snug on top.

Glad they did it this way though or it seems like getting Batman on properly would snap quite a few handlebars if they were glued on.

Thanks for the help!:D

HOLY COW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I JUST PRE ORDERED THE TUMBLER!!! i am so nuts. This collecting of hot toys stuff is realy addicting. I cant stop. It just looks so cool !!!

I got the Batpod today, and it rocks. :rock But, I'm not going to display it till I have a new curio cabinet.

Now, just gotta wait for the Tumbler.

LOL I have to post this pic from the Toy Hunter store display. Look how they squeezed the Tumbler into that little window :rotfl

3674673373_1e0503bf6e_o.jpg

HOLY COW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I JUST PRE ORDERED THE TUMBLER!!! i am so nuts. This collecting of hot toys stuff is realy addicting. I cant stop. It just looks so cool !!!

Dude, the pics don't do it justice. Once you get this badboy in your collection you'll truly know the definition of the word cool! And plus the lights on the Tumbler are freaking amazing. And yes, Riko will probably go ape^^^^ over that above pic, heh heh!

I think someone needs to credit the awesome EDDIE!!!!!!!!!!! to that picture......thanks Ed! :D

riko will go nuts now ......................

I've seen it already.......................................it was posted weeks ago

what's up with you? what has this to do with interesting news? if you can't post something relevant, don't post at all.

It seems that you must be very bored if that is the only thing you can post in the tumbler threads if a new thing comes up about the tumbler....no life at all huh?

hey can someone please post pics of the tumbler with the batpod,i'd love to see how they look side by side..

hey can someone please post pics of the tumbler with the batpod,i'd love to see how they look side by side..

I was surprised that hasn't been done yet. Unless it's because there is some that only has the Pod and some only has the Tumbler.

I was surprised that hasn't been done yet. Unless it's because there is some that only has the Pod and some only has the Tumbler.

Hey guys. Give me about an hour or so and I will take a couple of pics of the Tumbler with the Batpod. Cool?

Must be the pic angles.. but just to confirm: jrice73 is the front tire of the Pod bigger than the front tire on the Tumbler!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back