Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Must be the pic angles.. but just to confirm: jrice73 is the front tire of the Pod bigger than the front tire on the Tumbler!?

I do not know why you ask, but they should be the same, and based on those pictures they do seem identical in size...

Tumbler steering
cockpitseat.jpg

DSC09889.jpg

Batpod n Batmobile
bpt2.jpg

bpt1.jpg

:D
The Batpod tire is the same size as the Batmobile front tire.

The Batpod is launch from the left side of the front wheel of the Batmobile, not from the centre like the Mattel Stealth Launch Batmoible.
600x281-2009030400004.jpg

Pic. showing the Batpod is launch from the left side of the front tire.
batpod441.jpg

Batpod_location_inside_tumbler_by_P.jpg

yup the batpod was launched from the left side but if looked at closely you can see that the batpod used both front tires from the tumbler.

I thought it used both front wheels too

it does. If you watch it in slow motion on the blu ray you will see that the rear wheel comes from the right front wheel of the tumbler and it even shows this on the special features about the batpod showing that it does indeed use both front tumbler wheels.

Yeah I figured it was just the angle of the pics that made the Pod's tire look slightly bigger than the Tumbler's in J's pics.

nice, but your '89 Batwing is also kinda impressive! where did you get that kitt?

IMG_0844.jpg

its the ertl kitt right?

That is a 1/24 scale (studio scale) fiberglass and resin kit of the '89 Batwing. It is nearly 20 inches long and over two and half feet in wingspan. It dwarfs the Ertl kit. It was pulled off the original prop from the film but that was years ago.

Thanks jrice73. And your pics aren't crappy bro. They're fine. I meant the viewing angles, which can distort size in a static image.

lol am I the only one that laughed when it says 'Damage Catastrophic'? I just think its really funny the computer was programed to say that, like there is a specific percentage amount that registers as 'catastrophic' :lol It'd be funny if it said 'Damage:Forget about it' :lol

hey does anyone have te rc tyco tumbler or the 1:18 hot wheels tumbler for comlparision with the hot toys one?

also i'd like to know how much does it actually weigh,does it feel like a 500 usd toy?

For shipping purposes its listed as 28lbs.Thats 2 stone in my money so quite a hefty piece.

That is a 1/24 scale (studio scale) fiberglass and resin kit of the '89 Batwing. It is nearly 20 inches long and over two and half feet in wingspan. It dwarfs the Ertl kit. It was pulled off the original prop from the film but that was years ago.

Hey Riko. Looks like Cinemaquette/Toynami may be doing one of these prefinished as they have one on display right now at SDCC. I'll have to get this because in no way are modelling skills good enough to pull off the finishing and painting on this kit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back