Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
More Batpod love! :D
I managed to get some awesome cape flowage going on so thought I'd share a few pics:

batpod.jpg

That looks awesome!! :rock

All I want is to get that shipping notice from UPS. but at this point I don't even want to bother Toys2 anymore. I don't want to be that annoying customer. I just think the anticipation for this has been building for over a year when I first made my order. I guess I just need to be a little bit more patient.

No need bro....they called me this morning, the shippment it here. Im picking mine up tomorrow :banana

Chris

I got my notice from goodshipped, too. Leo asked for an additional $30USD, 'cause it's so frikkin' huge. At first, I was a little annoyed, but he's been pretty solid with all my other transactions, so I went for it.
Point is, my tumbler is on its way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mine is coming today! I dont know how they only charged $5.95 to ship but im happy.

Recession, my a$$. This thing's been selling out like crazy left and right. Wonder where peeps are gettin' the money for this from? LOL!!

found these on the medi board, and thought that this was kinda nice to see
ht_tdk_tumbler15.jpg

BUT also saw this!!!!!!!! look at the color of batmans seat!
ht_tdk_tumbler14.jpg

ht_tdk_tumbler13.jpg

unforgivable imo, especially since I've seen interior shots where the color of the seats are consistent!!!!!
:duh:duh

toysdaily_max_hottoys_batmobile01.jpg

ahhhhhhhh damn it. At first I told myself NO I was not going to get it but this thing is just sick. Anyone know of the best/cheapest place to order one. I am not going to order one until early september.

found these on the medi board, and thought that this was kinda nice to see
https://www.rarra.net/pics/toys/httumbler/ht_tdk_tumbler15.jpg

BUT also saw this!!!!!!!! look at the color of batmans seat!
https://www.rarra.net/pics/toys/httumbler/ht_tdk_tumbler14.jpg
https://www.rarra.net/pics/toys/httumbler/ht_tdk_tumbler13.jpg

unforgivable imo, especially since I've seen interior shots where the color of the seats are consistent!!!!!
:duh:duh

https://www.toysdaily.com/^^^^_po/hottoys/batmobile/toysdaily_max_hottoys_batmobile01.jpg

That doesn't really matter to me as what I'll be doing to it wont make any difference how it looks from the box. I'm planning on fitting the seats with leatherette.

I just don't know if I want to fit it with grey leatherette. I currently have red, black, brown, navy and cream. I can get some silvery/grey if I need to. The bright grey just makes it look seriously ugh! cheap and tacky.

I have no idea what the floor is like on the real thing? I might have to fit black sticky felt. Take away the cheap looking plastic look to it. Look at all that shine. Ugh! Yes I know it's the flash but still.

From what it appears the inside of the windows are all arriving scattered with too much excess of glue. Thats scandalous for models. No good model builder uses that amount of glue to fit plastic windows. Ever!

I think I'll need to try and refit those. Disgusting so much glue.

The whole lot sure isn't going to be an easy task.

That doesn't really matter to me as what I'll be doing to it wont make any difference how it looks from the box. I'm planning on fitting the seats with leatherette.

I just don't know if I want to fit it with grey leatherette. I currently have red, black, brown, navy and cream. I can get some silvery/grey if I need to. The bright grey just makes it look seriously ugh! cheap and tacky.

I have no idea what the floor is like on the real thing? I might have to fit black sticky felt. Take away the cheap looking plastic look to it. Look at all that shine. Ugh! Yes I know it's the flash but still.

From what it appears the inside of the windows are all arriving scattered with too much excess of glue. Thats scandalous for models. No good model builder uses that amount of glue to fit plastic windows. Ever!

I think I'll need to try and refit those. Disgusting so much glue.

The whole lot sure isn't going to be an easy task.

probably were not put together by "a good model builder" - more than likely just your average factory worker getting paid however much an hour to put the final products together after being shown/given demo,instructions on how to do it!?

i may be wrong but they (HT) are not really known for their excellent quality control,although i would of thought with a project this big and the pricepoint of the tumbler-QC checks would have been more strict and detailed?

ahhhhhhhh damn it. At first I told myself NO I was not going to get it but this thing is just sick. Anyone know of the best/cheapest place to order one. I am not going to order one until early september.

Amazon has one right now for about $446 shipped. But will they in September...

12 pounds...thats not too much...just wanted to know does it feel like 400 odd bucks when ur holding it in ur hands...or does the plastic feel cheap?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back