Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, its not that heavy. Probably closer to 12 pounds. I'm going home later to put her on a weighing scale :D

Ya thats what I thought....I mean the 1:1 IM bust was heavy and that was only 25 pounds. This thing cant be anywhere near 33 pounds.....or else it would be diecast.

Chris

3817482156_5138ce61de.jpg
Love that one this thing is awesome but the price is a killer. :(

Can someone please give me definitive measurments on this tumbler. I have it pre orderd myself. 28 3/4" height )X (17" wide) x (11" tall) . Is what I'm getting with the information I have gathered. I need to know if it will fit in a certain spot .

With so many people that have this thing already how come very little info is posted about them. So this is what I want to know....

Whats its actual weight?

The "cars" actual dimensions?

Are the wheels solid rubber OR hollow filled with foam?

What kind of batteries does it take to light up?

Chris

With so many people that have this thing already how come very little info is posted about them. So this is what I want to know....

Whats its actual weight?

The "cars" actual dimensions?

Are the wheels solid rubber OR hollow filled with foam?

What kind of batteries does it take to light up?

Chris

I read that batteries are 3 AAA ... still waiting for the tumbler :banghead

Finally picked mine up at the local toy shop. 30 pounds is about right. Mine was numbered 294 of 483. I honestly think there were more made than that. The shipping box is stamped "Diamond Distributors" then the number is listed under that. I wouldn't be surprised if the 483 is actually the number of Tumblers that Diamond Distributors was given specifically instead of the number of Tumblers made total.

There is no way that these are limited to 483 worldwide. Look how many are in Malaysia alone.

That's what I said a few pages back, but nobody responded.

I just picked mine up 30 minutes ago from toys2....gonna open it after my lady leaves the house. I had to sneak it in so she didnt see me with something else I bought. I just had 4 giant boxes come to the house in a 1 week.....if she sees this thing I will almost certainly be shot.

Chris

lololo!!!!! i dont know how i am going to get this past my woman. the box looks huge. this piece makes me wonder if i am taking this collecting stuff to far. lolol . god .im 35 years old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back