Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm.. apparently some individual choose to discredit the Tumbler as Batmobile however its was clearly mentioned in the movie, dvd, blu ray the making features and comments/identified by the director, producer and etc as a bat-mobile.
Batmobile (Bat = Batman) + (Mobile = a mechanical/device which takes one from point A to point B)

wich direct, producer etc etc have you seen? becaue on the movie, dvd and blu rays not one time was the word "batmobile" mentioned by those people!

:rotfl

By the way when I speak with my friends or people, I say Batmobile because they don't understand The Tumbler! Batmobile is for a large public, between bat-fans I prefer use Tumbler! So I use the both! The best is: The Batmobile Tumbler.

Me too, I'm excited to see the real Nolan's Batmobile because my favorite it's still Burton's!

wich direct, producer etc etc have you seen? becaue on the movie, dvd and blu rays not one time was the word "batmobile" mentioned by those people!

:rotfl

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/TOdoxhEYFOY&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/TOdoxhEYFOY&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Christian Bale said = "Is this mean i able to keep the batmobile?".... duhh?!?!

:blackbat

Last edited:
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/TOdoxhEYFOY&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/TOdoxhEYFOY&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Christian Bale said = "Is this mean i able to keep the batmobile?".... duhh?!?!

:blackbat

my bad.

ps: at 0:54 it still says: Batman The Tumbler :)

but this is just me, so IMO, it is in the first place a Tumbler that batman drives that a Batmobile.

By the way when I speak with my friends or people, I say Batmobile because they don't understand The Tumbler! Batmobile is for a large public, between bat-fans I prefer use Tumbler! So I use the both! The best is: The Batmobile Tumbler.

Me too, I'm excited to see the real Nolan's Batmobile because my favorite it's still Burton's!

duuh, it still it the most sexy car in filmcar history :)
they didn't won that oscar for production design for nothing ;)

ps: where are you from in Belgium?

batvader.jpg

I don't blame Dark_Spidey for not detecting your sarcasm, because sarcasm is a way that is best outed in real life, on a board you just can't see all the time who is being sarcastic and who's for real ;)

I'm going to preorder this tomorrow and I just need to know a few things:

1. I remember reading here that this tumbler doesn't have the 2 front machine guns between the front wheels?

2. What type of plastic did they use for the body, especially the roof where there are usually scuff marks? If mine comes with those scuff marks, I'm planning to sand it and paint NATO black (as recommended by Riko). I'm hoping the plastic is polystyrene so that Tamiya spray lacquer paints could adhere to it.

Thanks!

Nice picture Spider...

Riko, I'm from Tubize but I'm everyday in Brussels! I was student here, now looking for working,... And for shopping, I buy my toys and collectibles in a shop called Utopia (rue du midi)! I bought my Hot toys Batmobile Tumbler here!

how much did you pay in Utopia ? I bet it was expensive?

I will try to search if they have a website...

I think it's 525€! It's expensive but for a shop from Brussels it's the prize! In La cité des nuages it's 460€! I paid less with delivery (because it's big!!!).

In ebay you find it for 400€ with shipping but wihtout taxes...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back