Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since there are no compound curves, use 1:1 automotive window tint film (35% would probably work), in a copper or bronze unless you can get a gold mirror tint.

It didn't show up like that in the movie because of their movie magic. It always appeared black.

It didn't show up like that in the movie because of their movie magic. It always appeared black.

Regardless, he asked how to add tint an you can tint the windows using auto (or even home) tint.

Many shades and many colors, from subtle to full reflective.

Hey everyone out there that has tumbler, I'm on vaca and just got email confirmation that my tumbler arrived back. Home. So far for u guys, is it really worth it and I heard they were a lot of defects too, has that stopped? I got mine from Toys2. LMK.

I think its worth it. Mine only came with a few of those white spots but was easily rubbed off with a damp cloth. There was no other damage. I also recieved mine form Toys2.

It is soo worth it if you have the space and the space you have to find :chew

Hey everyone out there that has tumbler, I'm on vaca and just got email confirmation that my tumbler arrived back. Home. So far for u guys, is it really worth it and I heard they were a lot of defects too, has that stopped? I got mine from Toys2. LMK.

Are some Hot Toys worth double and triple retail?
Who knows? They do sell at those prices though.

Considering this can be purchased for around retail, I'd have to say it is worth it. It's also the biggest item Hot Toys has made so far I think. That makes it more appealing to me and justifies the price.

At first I skip this as it just seems pricey to me. But then.....thats history....I think this thing is well worth it not to mention that HT dare to even built it in the first place. With the details the retail HT price is simply unbelieveable. Cant imagine the price if it is build by another company ...ahem...Probably the labor cost is cheaper in HK and China. And also imagine the shipping cost on this big box....I have to salute HT for this...

At first I had the impression this thing was mass produced to a huge ES side. Now I see people scrambling to get one. What do you think the value of this thing will be in the months to come as they become rarer and rarer...

Keep in mind, were talking about plastic here....

Chris

At first I had the impression this thing was mass produced to a huge ES side. Now I see people scrambling to get one.

Where be this?...

What do you think the value of this thing will be in the months to come as they become rarer and rarer...

No idea but I'd imagine it will gain value. Due to scale and it's so bad ass. :D

Keep in mind, were talking about plastic here....

Chris

The figures are plastic and rubber.

13.jpg

We've just added this awesome piece to our Hot Toys Photo Archive

https://www.cooltoyreview.com/HotToys_TDK_Tumbler.asp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back